GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie and TV Recommendations

Daks

Autocross Champion
I can't do dubs. I always hated that when I'd go to a foreign country; I'd turn on the TV and they dub it in their language.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I usually watch TV while multitasking, so it can be hard to keep up with subtitles. I didn't last a single episode of Dark with the dubbing, and had to devote dedicated to time to watch it so I could pay attention to the subs.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I said I would go back to finish Dark. Watched 3 more episodes (s2e6) and it's a drag. I'm pushing through though just to see what all the hype is and find out if what I thought it was all about is wrong like everyone says

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I said I would go back to finish Dark. Watched 3 more episodes (s2e6) and it's a drag. I'm pushing through though just to see what all the hype is and find out if what I thought it was all about is wrong like everyone says

If you're not invested by then, the shows not for you.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
If you're not invested by then, the shows not for you.

I read a 9 book series that I got bored of after book 4 or maybe it was 3, soooo.... 😂.

I just really want to see how it ends now regardless.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I read a 9 book series that I got bored of after book 4 or maybe it was 3, soooo.... 😂.

I just really want to see how it ends now regardless.

Said millions of people that watched Lost.

It’s never worth it

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Never saw last season of GoT either. Its more about wanting to finish the books first. But that might be another 20 years.