GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What’s for dinner tonight?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
So didn't make his, but was down in San Antonio for Monster Jam. As soon as I got there, remembered someone saying never go on the first day, go on the last day. Last day, they don't care as much anymore about keeping the truck in 1 piece so they go all out. was still a blast.

Anyway left there and 10 min away is a burger joint, Mad Macks. Signature burger has grilled cheese sandwiches for buns & and onion rings in it. Felt my arm tingling after eating it 😁

View attachment 218526
That looks dangerously American. I’d eat it

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
So didn't make his, but was down in San Antonio for Monster Jam. As soon as I got there, remembered someone saying never go on the first day, go on the last day. Last day, they don't care as much anymore about keeping the truck in 1 piece so they go all out. was still a blast.

Anyway left there and 10 min away is a burger joint, Mad Macks. Signature burger has grilled cheese sandwiches for buns & and onion rings in it. Felt my arm tingling after eating it 😁

View attachment 218526
I wouldn't order that but thx for posting up the picture. I do admit that I would be a polite/appreciative guest if someone put one in front of me.

Mustard instead of mayo although BBQ sauce/ketchup would work

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
This place in Ohio used to make that same thing, called a “grilled cheese burger”. It was awesome.

The wife asked for dinner ideas and I recommended chicken cheddar broccoli soup, so we’ll see if she goes with my idea or not. Being in the 90s this week it’s not exactly soup weather, but hey I want what I want lol

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
blueberry corn pancakes...first of season! a side of sausage/apple/onion

and of course real maple syrup

D.Gage

Autocross Champion
266835E1-618C-47F3-B270-5B23C741C848.jpeg

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Yaht damn. Keep them coming 😅😅 I love being by the grill, i thought about pork chops tonight but the tropical depression depressed us

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
D,

separate meat and veggies on the kabob. Yes! I get triggered by folks that cook them on same skewer (esp chicken wtf!)

Mrs Mud got 6 pts/qts? of blueberries yesterday. Blueberry crisp on tap for tonight. Here's Mud's crisp recipe: use with whatever fruit you have

6-8 cups fruit (with blueberries add 1 T flour and juice of one lemon) into baking dish

Mix together
1/2 stick butter melted
1 C brn sugar
1 C nuts chopped (walnuts are normal)
1 1/2 C uncooked oatmeal
1 C grapenuts (optional but adds nice crispy bite)
cinnamon

top fruit with topping, there will be a lot of topping!

350 for 45 minutes or so. The only thing you need to measure is the 1/2 stick of butter and not really even that

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I love mixing raw chicken and vegetables on a kabob, especially since they don't take the same amount of time to cook.

Perfect combination.

Lloyd rule.