GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody a video game junkie?

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
I played Scott Adams' Adventure on cassette, as well as Temple of Apshai. Do you guys remember typing in BASIC code from computer magazines to play games? They rarely worked for me, but I do remember one where you guided a hot-air balloon through caverns to land on the safe, flat surfaces...

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Ah, I remember typing in commands to play High Noon for Commodore 64.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Got to the end of the original Police Quest. Keyboard only had up, down, left right arrows. Needed diagonal to go up the stairs to the end of the game. Tried for weeks to go up those stairs, redoing the game to see if I missed something. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mad. Shit, I'm still mad 24 years later.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Got to the end of the original Police Quest. Keyboard only had up, down, left right arrows. Needed diagonal to go up the stairs to the end of the game. Tried for weeks to go up those stairs, redoing the game to see if I missed something. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mad. Shit, I'm still mad 24 years later.

I'm not saying this will help but when I play Nethack it uses Linux directions. Not saying this will work but it's worth a try:

https://nethackwiki.com/wiki/Direction

1L19

Autocross Champion
Anyone into gaming and especially current or former MMO players might really enjoy this comic. Normally I'd never read a comic but the girl who draws this is quite funny in her description of a fictional MMO named Clichequest. Favorite character? D34dlyD34dly the big nosed wizard on the PK crew. Link and then my favorite picture of him...

http://thenoobcomic.com/comic/1/

Rain of Fire!!!! 300 DPS Bitch!

RAIN OF FIRE.jpg

1L19

Autocross Champion
I am addicted to playing Valorant every single day. I can't just say no when a friend sends me an invite.
Hmmmm... I've never heard of this title but it looks to be a 5 v 5 shooter which I can definitely handle. Thank you for the tip. :)

bellamor

Hmmmm... I've never heard of this title but it looks to be a 5 v 5 shooter which I can definitely handle. Thank you for the tip. :)

It is a good game to play with your friends. I enjoy playing multiplayer shooter games, it relieves my stress from work.