GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

torga

Autocross Champion
Forgot to add, an estimated 50% of Americans already have pre-existing immunity with 0 exposure to the virus or vaccine. So half the country doesn't need to survive it to gain immunity, they already have it.
"In a study of donor blood specimens obtained in the US between 2015 and 2018, 50% displayed various forms of T cell reactivity to SARS-CoV-2. 5 11"
https://www.bmj.com/content/370/bmj.m3563
So 50% with pre-existing immunity against a virus with a .08% mortality rate. But, "muh" feelings > facts.

Interesting article. Seems like some people have memory T cells that have learned to look out for human coronaviruses that cause typical seasonal colds, and those same T cells could also help protect against CoV2 since the virus structures are similar. Not exactly COVID-19 immunity, but helpful nonetheless. Almost like how ginger and horseradish compounds are able to somewhat fit into the receptors on your tongue that recognize capsaicin.
This would explain why some previously unexposed people remain asymptomatic or only experience mild symptoms during an infection, and some end up having an awful week or two... or worse.
Regardless, the jury is still out on whether or not this helpful immunity is enough for the whole population. All of the sources cited in the article state that there's still work to be done and studies to be conducted to find out more about this. Pretty cool, though.

Edit: spelling is hard

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
zrick just quit it dude. you don't give a fuck about how many people are dying. If you did you would get vaccinated because no matter what, so many more have died as a direct result of the virus and not being vaccinated. you cannot win that argument, even with all of the politics and fuckups.
LOLOLOL
You don't know what you're talking about. I took one for the team, got COVID before the vaccine even rolled out. Before people got Regeneron on the taxpayer's dime. I DO have antibodies, I AM immune. There are reports of the 'vaccine' wiping out people's immunity, why the hell would I take some no-liability-experimental-bullshit to make you feel good about yourself?
"We're all in this together," until you get vaccine injured. Then you're on your own, nobody pays your medical bills, doctors say 'I don't know,' and the CDC officially says it's a coincidence. FUCK THAT.

zrickety

The Fixer

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You've retreated from the field of battle though, like hiding under the covers style .

We already know he's a coward. He thinks the election was stolen and did nothing about it.

Reactions: WAP

anotero

Autocross Champion
Interesting article. Seems like some people have memory T cells that have learned to look out for human coronaviruses that cause typical seasonal colds, and those same T cells could also help protect against CoV2 since the virus structures are similar. Not exactly COVID-19 immunity, but helpful nonetheless. Almost like how ginger and horseradish compounds are able to somewhat fit into the receptors on your tongue that recognize capsaicin.
This would explain why some previously unexposed people remain asymptotic or only experience mild symptoms during an infection, and some end up having an awful week or two... or worse.
Regardless, the jury is still out on whether or not this helpful immunity is enough for the whole population. All of the sources cited in the article state that there's still work to be done and studies to be conducted to find out more about this. Pretty cool, though.

Asymptotic and asymptomatic have slightly different meanings.

anotero

Autocross Champion
LOLOLOL
You don't know what you're talking about. I took one for the team, got COVID before the vaccine even rolled out. Before people got Regeneron on the taxpayer's dime. I DO have antibodies, I AM immune. There are reports of the 'vaccine' wiping out people's immunity, why the hell would I take some no-liability-experimental-bullshit to make you feel good about yourself?
"We're all in this together," until you get vaccine injured. Then you're on your own, nobody pays your medical bills, doctors say 'I don't know,' and the CDC officially says it's a coincidence. FUCK THAT.

Yo, that makes two of us: Jan. 2020

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Lol. In that case i nearly single-handedly took on all the woke morons in here.

No, you're just a racist, genocidal, asshole with an antisocial personality.

Reactions: WAP

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
This would explain why some previously unexposed people remain asymptomatic or only experience mild symptoms during an infection, and some end up having an awful week or two... or worse.

Edit: spelling is hard

Yes, but instead gov just wants to mass vaccinate everyone with a leaky vaccine, instead of finding out who really needs it. If nothing else, their approach of pretending forms of natural immunity doesn't exist only increases vaccine hesitancy. As now, people (who aren't so gullible) have to question why they're not being honest.

What happened to changing our approach as new data is presented?

torga

Autocross Champion
Yes, but instead gov just wants to mass vaccinate everyone with a leaky vaccine, instead of finding out who really needs it. If nothing else, their approach of pretending forms of natural immunity doesn't exist only increases vaccine hesitancy. As now, people (who aren't so gullible) have to question why they're not being honest.

I can't fault any gov leaders or top scientists for going ahead with vaccine funding -- it showed immediate promise. Like I said, the jury is still out on whether this HCoV adaptable immunity is enough -- and besides that, not everyone has it. It looks like scientists all over are actively studying this, though. In the meantime, we've had a pretty effective vaccine rolling out for a while now. Parallel paths are totally valid here. Just because all the media attention is on vaccines doesn't mean that other things aren't being worked on.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
LOLOLOL

You're immune for now....