GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Front led light bar

tos

Go Kart Newbie
With one word: Beautiful...

Looks amazing ! Can't wait until my VW dealer will provide the lightbar seperate...

Where is that "welcome light animation function" can't seem to find it ? (or do you need the light bar for that ? I have the iq lights)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/cSE7P7AkHWpfmidF9

You can activate it from same settings where coming home settings are.
Free translate from Finnish to English "Comfort light settings."

I just found one shut down light animation.
When I press light switch to turn lights off... it shows some kind of pattern

Dhiller007

https://photos.app.goo.gl/cSE7P7AkHWpfmidF9

You can activate it from same settings where coming home settings are.
Free translate from Finnish to English "Comfort light settings."

I just found one shut down light animation.
When I press light switch to turn lights off... it shows some kind of pattern
Sadly no option here for me.. I guess it’s software related or the fact that I don’t have the light bar.

Attachments

• D854E7EC-C78C-49C9-9BCC-0417CE3E2BA6.jpeg
    D854E7EC-C78C-49C9-9BCC-0417CE3E2BA6.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 191

Genegenie

Drag Race Newbie
"I think that it need own wiring and coding, because there is a little animation or delay between front lights and the lightbar.
This video is very bad quality https://photos.app.goo.gl/E9mcrPrFA1uZ4VqC8

I activated the welcome light animation function, when you walk close to the car it will lights up smoothly ... without touch key buttons."

(TE multi quote issues): I paid more attention to my car and the LED lite bar lites up exactly the same as in the above video i.e. a fraction after the head lites come on, I don't have keyless entry, just keyless start....

Reactions: tos

dimitrisdsg7

Excellent. As far as I understand, this is suitable for any Golf right? But I don't understand what do you mean by saying it needs connection to VW...

dimitrisdsg7

• *At the moment, the respective control unit must be activated for a limited time before using the dongle. This must be done by a workshop with valid GEKO access
I don't understand what do they mean by that

Massimo 2323

Drag Racing Champion
Because of the control unit involved that needs to be coded is locked down with SFD protection, you need to get it unlocked by VW or someone in the know/how😉

Reactions: tos

Woralesku

A friend of mine decided to do a little tuning on his Golf. The Vont car lights he ordered on Amazon were just the right fit.

YelidaDala

The Vont car lights he ordered on Amazon were just the right fit. I saw this video with the LED strip between the headlights and offered to give him the same option. Since he is an electrician, it was no big deal. If you find a more expensive model, it will probably have a function of soft-lighting when approaching a car. And we do not always do something to please only ourselves. I want to do something to please or surprise people around me. You don't have to look at your age for that. I like to see a car that can make me happy.