GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dash cam idiots

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Let's see some idiots and jackasses.

I'll start with this one from this morning. Watch the jeep to the right as I'm coming to a stop.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
This guy was blasted out of his fucking mind. He walked across 6+ lanes and I don't think he had any idea he was in the middle of the road. He dropped his shit in the middle lane and I watched as he super casually picked it up and then continued his walk. The look in his eyes was something I won't forget either. He literally seemed like a walking zombie. He had no awareness of me at all.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Dude's bent over head first toward traffic while he looks down to pick up his shit
1631583904941.png

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
It's beautiful.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I've always been afraid to just mash the pedal in any RWD v8 I've driven. I've seen way too many videos of guys doing things like this and the car ends up jerking to the left or right with no way to correct it. I also have no experience since all my cars have been GTIs, and I'm not going to learn on someone elses car.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
But why floor it in all that traffic? That was not expected. Wow.

gixxerfool

Autocross Champion
I've always been afraid to just mash the pedal in any RWD v8 I've driven. I've seen way too many videos of guys doing things like this and the car ends up jerking to the left or right with no way to correct it. I also have no experience since all my cars have been GTIs, and I'm not going to learn on someone elses car.
Those are the best ones to learn on!

I was just telling my kid the other day when I started driving I was so nervous about inclement weather in my first car, a Z28. So I would purposely find out of the way places to let it get out of hand and see how to react. Then I owned a 2WD pickup for 17 years and had to get through so real shit snow and such. Taught me a lot on how to handle situations.

Now, I can’t be bothered. AWD is so good these days, while not perfect it helps a ton.