CSB Thread: Mud Getting Desperate At End Of Threads Life

Who should take over CSB2 thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
That imaginary Vette is great. The cesspool has changed a lot though. It's now one sided the opposite way from when you were in the thread regularly. But yeah pretty much cesspool.
Got thinking on it. How do we know there isn't someone with multiple accounts spamming the thread?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
People be smokin some chronic on their way to work in the morning. I was smellin some good shit this morning. Last week I was sitting at a stop light and it was like damn, someone's got some skunk. Then the kid in the suv next to me started having a coughing fit. Poor guy must have had covid...or something.

torga

Autocross Champion
People be smokin some chronic on their way to work in the morning. I was smellin some good shit this morning. Last week I was sitting at a stop light and it was like damn, someone's got some skunk. Then the kid in the suv next to me started having a coughing fit. Poor guy must have had covid...or something.
totally had covid.

coughin off very incredible dank

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I was gonna say only on my phone, but it just happened on my pc too. It takes a couple refreshs sometimes.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
And I thought I was having that problem because I use a Firefox beta browser that I figured needed updated. Wish we didn't have the problem but relieved it's not just Firefox.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
giphy (3).gif

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
You all know what time it is...

20211123_121122.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.