GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any here into retro gaming?

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
oes anybody else look back fondly on the old ZOIDS game, based on the wind-up models by TOMY in the 1980's?

I had the game for the C64 and played it to death but, sadly, never reached the rank of ZOIDZILLA due to the lack of a save game option. However, one of the things I remember most was the excellent in-game soundtrack by ROB HUBBARD, a true maestro of 8-Bit tunes.

I would like to see another game based on them - an RTS title would be great, I think! - and since the ZOIDS are still being made by toy manufacturers there is always hope.
Best first post EVER!!!!! Zoids, Tomy, and C64 all mentioned, AND knows who Rob Hubbard is!

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Since you guys love Metroid games have you played Dead Cells? Very addicting and difficult
Dead Cells was excellent. I typically suck at rogue-likes, but that one just clicked for me. So many times I thought "this run is the one" only to fail...it felt so good when I finally closed it out!

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Just started Deaths Door. Gonna play through that first.
Going to grab this as well. Also just got Undungeon on GamePass...looks interesting.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Is game pass worth it? Would I need two accounts to play something with my wife? She's started gaming with me. We've been playing Valheim and 7D2D together.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Is game pass worth it? Would I need two accounts to play something with my wife? She's started gaming with me. We've been playing Valheim and 7D2D together.
Depends on the game and how you're playing it. If it's couch-coop/splitscreen then obviously just one account will be fine.

Some online games that are coop focused will let a friend download the game for free and you guys can play together on separate computers.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Totally forgot about this thread. Ordered a couple of Analogue Pockets for my wife and me. Told the kids that they may not arrive until after we are deceased, and that they could have them if that's the case.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Can someone give me a tldr of what to do if i want to play snes games but dont have an snes? Can i get a pocket handheld deal to play stuff like that? Guess n64 would be a plus too

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
The tldr:

Go to google dot com and search for SNES Emulator

Install

Then go to google dot com and search for SNES ROMs

Place in correct folder for emulator to see the rom

riceburner

Autocross Champion
downloading files seems sketchy looking at most options ^ got any you would recommend?

I've tried emulators on my phone before and they all kinda seemed to suck ass. Then again i havent tried for a few years now on that.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
downloading files seems sketchy looking at most options ^ got any you would recommend?

I've tried emulators on my phone before and they all kinda seemed to suck ass. Then again i havent tried for a few years now on that.

I was happy with MyBoy on my Android (don't know if it does SNES) and I used to have a PS2 emulator on my PC so I could play FFX. It's really not bad. It looks sketchy because of all the ads on the websites, but try to keep in mind that the vast vast majority of folks looking for emulators and roms are enthusiasts.