GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Daily Wordle Flex thread

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Wordle seems to be a thing people like discussing. Drop your daily results here to flex on the rest of us.

Or don't, i'm not your mom. The only ask we all might agree to is to not ruin the word of the day for anyone. use spoiler tags if you want. when you're done, click share and paste your flex if you got one.

Lewdle results also accepted here, as are any other wordle derived game. Feel free to discuss other word games too. Currently popular games:

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i just dont get how to play

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I don’t get it either. I’m not good with words tho and don’t have a vast vocabulary.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
The green squares means the letter is in the right place and the yellow squares means the letter is somewhere else in the word.

GolNat

Autocross Champion

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
The point is to guess a random 5 letter word. When you guess a word, the green letters let you know that the letter you guessed is right and in the right character spot in the word. Yellow means that letter is in the word somewhere other than the spot you have it. Its like a combo of hangman and 20 questions kinda.

Apparently a lot of people are really mad about todays word and how they dont even know what it is... I'd never heard of this game and started googling it and that story came up. They must not be DIY or very handy around the house because I've known that word since i was like 4 and thought it was common knowledge...

Last edited:

GolNat

Autocross Champion
WTF doesn’t know what
caulk
is!

Ohh wait! So there is a single word you are trying to guess and you get 6 attempts? You don’t need to spell words down or anything like Sudoku?

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
no like i literally dont get how to play

here, i guessed 5 random letters, they just populate in order of my guess along the top row. Hit enter, i get 'not in the word list'. I can't delete or add any other letters. I cant seem to move the letters around. Makes no sense, what do i do now?
1645028885906.png

GolNat

Autocross Champion

here, i guessed 5 random letters, they just populate in order of my guess along the top row. Hit enter, i get 'not in the word list'. I can't delete or add any other letters. I cant seem to move the letters around. Makes no sense, what do i do now?
View attachment 239370

You have to guess a word like “world”and then it will tell you what letters are in the “word of the day”. You then use that info to guess another word and you need to figure the word out in 6 attempts.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
H

View attachment 239370
Has to be a word, it says that in the instructions when you open the page lol