GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody a video game junkie?

Mreed055

Go Kart Champion
$1700 with a 5 year warranty at Costco. Most expensive TV ive bought by far ever, but it really is packed with quality and features.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
$1700 with a 5 year warranty at Costco. Most expensive TV ive bought by far ever, but it really is packed with quality and features.
Gotcha...I wasn't sure if it was an insane deal or something.

We spent like $1200 on our last TV's (like 5-6 years ago) and the wife has been nagging for a new one.

Mreed055

Go Kart Champion
Yea, I mean its only really a couple hundred more than a nice mid tier TV (1000~), So if your already looking at one of those then the upgrade is absolutely worth it by far.

They were about 2300$ish previously, but they are coming out with some new models so the C1 is discounted pretty well, cheapest its ever been IIRC.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

I would only get it for gaming.
Honestly for movies, can't tell the difference between the Sony x91j i got and the C1. But for gaming, the response on the C1 is supposed to be phenomenal. Also, in 85", the price difference becomes huge about 2k

Mreed055

Go Kart Champion
Yea, it was nice cause at 65" it was only a 500$ difference between the OLED and just LED.

Also, just ordered a 3070 FTW3 for my PC, my 1070 has been hanging on for dear life, bought at launch but at 1440p now it struggles a bit too much.

the

Autocross Champion
I haven't played any new games since Elden Ring. I think I'm finally done, free of Jumanji. I've put down the controller, at least on new releases... because 9/10 new games are bad these days. Just a poor excuse for micro-transactions and yearly re-releases. However, I bought a RG351P from Amazon, loaded with hundreds of old games. Currently working on The Last Blade 2, which is an SNK fighter that was released in 1998. Can't believe how great it is, definitely contends with Street Fighter and the like.

battle.munky

Ready to race!
I couldn't wait for a PS5 and grabbed Far Cry 6 to play on the PS4. If you like FC series games, FC6 is definitely in that category. Same old FC feel with a few different mechanics and some new guns. It's good so far.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
You are missing nothing by not having a PS5.

I figured by the time I burnt out on Elden Ring something else interesting would be out.

200 hours later...

I had to go back to Fallout 4. It runs really well on the PS5 tho 😂

Last edited:

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Currently in love with my switch oled! The homie @Javwohl even hooked me up with a pro controller too! With rumble on, controller lasts like 40 hours!

currently 2 EMMI’s deep into metroid prime!

also have a dope pc too but I haven’t been Able to play it in forever! Sitting position is causing me so much pain.

the switch has honestly been a god send

also. Can recommend mega man 11! And can recommend the switch. It’s truly everything I wanted the psp to be

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Currently in love with my switch oled! The homie @Javwohl even hooked me up with a pro controller too! With rumble on, controller lasts like 40 hours!

currently 2 EMMI’s deep into metroid prime!

also have a dope pc too but I haven’t been Able to play it in forever! Sitting position is causing me so much pain.

the switch has honestly been a god send

also. Can recommend mega man 11! And can recommend the switch. It’s truly everything I wanted the psp to be
The Pro controller is great! Very Xbox-ish, which I like.