GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vanity Plate Translations

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
We see them often enough, sometimes vanity plates are simple enough to figure out... take "ASSMAN" for one... we all know what that guys deal is.

Saw one the other day: POLYMRS

I've narrowed it down to two... Polymers, or Polyamorous

But got me thinking that sometimes we see them and never know, but if we crowdsource our brainpower maybe we can make sense of these things.

Last edited:

GolNat

Autocross Champion
What kinda car was the POLYMRS on?

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
We see them often enough, sometimes vanity plates are simple enough to figure out... take "ASSMAN" for one... we all k ow what that guys deal is.

Saw one the other day: POLYMRS

I've narrowed it down to two... Polymers, or Polyamorous

But got me thinking that sometimes we see them and never know, but if we crowdsource our brainpower maybe we can make sense of these things.
Maybe it's just Poly's wife lol

Kinda like how people here say 'lady [username]'

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Saw
GANDA1F on an X5M yesterday.
Unrelated, but still cool

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

torga

Autocross Champion
I saw "DVL3GG" recently, kinda weird. Must really love hors d'oeuvres.

But my favorite one I've seen in a while was "WWEVD" with an accompanying plate frame that spelled it out: "What would Eddie Vedder do?" Just... what?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I saw "DVL3GG" recently, kinda weird. Must really love hors d'oeuvres.

But my favorite one I've seen in a while was "WWEVD" with an accompanying plate frame that spelled it out: "What would Eddie Vedder do?" Just... what?

My initial answer was "Probably a lot of fucking drugs.". But that assumption was just based on him being a huge rock star in the '90's. I have no idea of Eddie Vedder's drug usage, if at all.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
TFLEEZY or IFLEEZY on a charger. Rapper name I’m thinking!?!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion