GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

npace

Autocross Champion
I'm talking about employers paying back everything they stole by paying only a part by definition.
I've suffered from student loans, but i don't see why everyone has to keep suffering futher. Especially when the government misspends trillions anyway.
So your justification for misspending is that it already happens?

zrickety

The Fixer

npace

Autocross Champion
He's just asking for an IG audit so that we all know where the cash is going before sending out any more.
Well... that's a shame. Because we had the SIGAR, who was doing the same thing for Congress in Afghanistan. Nobody listened to him. He even reported how quickly the Taliban would take over, and yet, somehow, the Biden admin claims that they were never given estimates that it would happen that fast.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
When was back in the day? I went from stock straight to stage 3 in 2013. I still have parts of the stage 3 kit, but their tune was too lean.
2012ish? I did a tour of the APR HQ with my friend. They had great tunes in the past, seems like they couldn't leave well enough alone.

zrickety

The Fixer

npace

Autocross Champion
2012ish? I did a tour of the APR HQ with my friend. They had great tunes in the past, seems like they couldn't leave well enough alone.
They kept expanding into things they shouldn't have. They made overly complicated solutions for things. The stupid oil protection system and the low pressure fuel pump solution they came up with are two examples. Now that holley owns them, they've gotten better, but I'm not sure they'll ever fully recover from the exhaust resonator scandal and all the things they did to try and destroy competitors.

zrickety

The Fixer
https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/s...eaking-milky-way-galaxy-discovery-2022-05-12/

Sagittarius A* (pronounced Sagittarius "A" star) possesses 4 million times the mass of our sun and is located about 26,000 light-years - the distance light travels in a year, 5.9 trillion miles (9.5 trillion km) - from Earth.

1652444194166.png

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer