GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody a video game junkie?

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Diablo Immortal has been pretty damn awesome. I like the fact that I can play on PC, then if I have to take a dump, fire it up on my phone and carry on.
This popped up in my feed lol- Asmongold finds out you must spend $100,000 to beat Diablo Immortal

the

Autocross Champion
This popped up in my feed lol- Asmongold finds out you must spend $100,000 to beat Diablo Immortal

Elden Ring woke me up, no more shitty games. I refuse to play anything with microtransactions or loot boxes. Diablo Immortal is hardly anything new, no one should be rewarding these guys by spending money on that copy/paste project.

I've been playing Blizzard games off and on for 15 years, but I'm going to treat them the same as every other studio.

Mreed055

Go Kart Champion
Modern Blizz is the shittiest of the shit tier, Any sucess they have had recently is literally just re-releasing the last good games they made 15ish years ago for more money.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I downloaded Diablo Immortal on my phone. Played for like 7 minutes, made it to level 3 and stopped.

The next day it sent me a push notification, and was immediately uninstalled.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Do you guys not have phones?

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Modern Blizz is the shittiest of the shit tier, Any sucess they have had recently is literally just re-releasing the last good games they made 15ish years ago for more money.
To be fair Overwatch was pretty damn good when it came out. The current match making system has ruined it though, which will apparently also be in Overwatch 2

Mreed055

Go Kart Champion
Just blizz doing blizz things my man.
I don’t think pverwatch needed a “2” to begin with. They could have easily just brought periodical content updated to overwatch 1.
Fuckin blizz.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Just blizz doing blizz things my man.
I don’t think pverwatch needed a “2” to begin with. They could have easily just brought periodical content updated to overwatch 1.
Fuckin blizz.
Oh i agree completely. Just earlier i was comparing it to left 4 dead 2

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Games that have any kind of secondary paywall beyond the initial purchase price are an absolute no go for me.

The idea that $70 doesn't get you the whole game is laughable.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Rank 4! Are you WORTHY?

1654532476081.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
ONLY $99.99!