GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone else mining

the

Autocross Champion
At the very same time I posted my question above, I was strongly considering buying GME @ ~$85.
Doubled my position two weeks ago at 86. Sold a few just for fun yesterday. We like the stonk

Powermax stage 1 and lmk how it goes

I don't know if I have the tuner ecosystem for that tbh. The only company I know working on an OTS is IE and they have been 4 months with no updates other than "we're working on it" to my knowledge. Would love to know more about the turbo.

if you live in a state with emissions testing the new APR turbos are a really good value for 400-450WHP setups
I actually live close to APR but in a no emissions state. Their offerings are super attractive as bolt on and send. I need to give them a call and see what kind of deals they have on installing/tuning/etc.

Last edited:

Daks

Autocross Champion
Doubled my position two weeks ago at 86. Sold a few just for fun yesterday. We like the stonk

I don't know if I have the tuner ecosystem for that tbh. The only company I know working on an OTS is IE and they have been 4 months with no updates other than "we're working on it" to my knowledge. Would love to know more about the turbo.

I actually live close to APR but in a no emissions state. Their offerings are super attractive as bolt on and send. I need to give them a call and see what kind of deals they have on installing/tuning/etc.
Custom tunes > OTS

the

Autocross Champion
Custom tunes > OTS
Yea sorry I hamfisted two different statements into that. I don't know how I feel about not having an OTS at least as a backup while I figure out a custom tuning solution.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Bought another couple hundred dollars of Loopring today $0.37. Do I think it's going to go "to the moon" and give me retirement level money? Absolutely not. Do I think it'll recover and get back to that ~$1 range and I'll make a couple hundred bucks profit? Sure.

My last Loopring activity was buying at $0.72 in January, and selling at $1.28 in March.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
How you guys doing? Just wanted to check on you and make sure you were OK.
The only places to have put cash in the past 12 months that hasn't lost is illiquid low gain assets, savings accounts, or a g wagon. 2 of 3 of those got beat by inflation.

So what should you have done during this time? Buy assets and stocks and hold them with money you don't need as a safety net.

The low points of any market don't matter if you don't need to sell.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
I recently found myself in a position where I had to sell my gti (for a bigger car) I was fortunate that the total cost of ownership of the gti for 2 years was $300 + interest on the loan. Good time to make a move!

For cryptocurrencies this is not a good time to need your USD back, but there will be another good time, likely far batter than 2019 and 2020

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
How you guys doing? Just wanted to check on you and make sure you were OK.
I’m great - been waiting till a good time to buy. Still waiting, actually. Probably gonna be a bear market for years - I will likely invest around bonus time next year, and if it continues into 2024 will buy then too.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You hold. You gotta. How's the stock market doing? You can ask that question about anything right now.
I moved to bonds and gold in January, so doing pretty damn well🤷‍♂️

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
D3Jn2o8r-ERZ9bwJkoMCaeQIUqY=.gif

Daks

Autocross Champion
I moved to bonds and gold in January, so doing pretty damn well🤷‍♂️
Old man yeller banking on gold. Gold is more to pacify a mental piece of mind. Like insurance. Gold can potentially do well against hyper inflation, but against inflation meh