GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Daks

Autocross Champion
It’s funny how the narrative is changing from “Brave Ukrainians smash unorganized Ruskis” to “Russian advances in the east too much for underpowered and under supported Ukis”

anotero

Autocross Champion
It’s funny how the narrative is changing from “Brave Ukrainians smash unorganized Ruskis” to “Russian advances in the east too much for underpowered and under supported Ukis”
It's a good way to push for arms sales and transfer to the ukies.
One thing is certain: sanctions against the russians didn't work as planned, and Europe (except the UK) would love for the conflict -- that it helped initiate and keeps fueling because it doesn't have the sovereignty to pull out of it -- to end.

Daks

Autocross Champion
It's a good way to push for arms sales and transfer to the ukies.
One thing is certain: sanctions against the russians didn't work as planned, and Europe (except the UK) would love for the conflict -- that it helped initiate and keeps fueling because it doesn't have the sovereignty to pull out of it -- to end.
All this conflict did was expose the mismanagement of countries that are run by liberal governments. And now they’ve entered a finger pointing exercise; Putin did it!

anotero

Autocross Champion
All this conflict did was expose the mismanagement of countries that are run by liberal governments. And now they’ve entered a finger pointing exercise; Putin did it!
What i get a kick out of is how the president of the most powerful country on earth at the moment pushes out executive orders mandating "healthcare" that involves teenager genital mutilation, but he doesn't have the balls to put out an executive order capping gasoline and natural gas prices. And i get a kick out of people bitching with "but politicians are supposed to work for the people." People my ass.

j255c

Drag Racing Champion
What i get a kick out of is how the president of the most powerful country on earth at the moment pushes out executive orders mandating "healthcare" that involves teenager genital mutilation, but he doesn't have the balls to put out an executive order capping gasoline and natural gas prices. And i get a kick out of people bitching with "but politicians are supposed to work for the people." People my ass.
Bring back orange man policies

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Critical thinking is lost on the sheeple. It was over 100 degrees here last week, no dead cows.

1655732973499.png

zrickety

The Fixer