GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I have a 7500W one. Maybe ~5 years ago, my dad found a decent one on clearance somewhere, and bought them as Christmas gifts for people. I've only had to use it once, funny enough he didn't get one for himself, and he's had to borrow it twice. Make sure to fire it up once a year and let it run for a little bit.

I want to get a transfer switch so it can just be plugged into the house, but I don't fuck with that deep of electric work myself, and I don't think it's worth the cost of hiring an electrician to do. Most of the important stuff I can just plug in to it, the only thing I can't right now is our sewage grinder\ejector pump, which I might splice in a switch and 220v plug for that so it can be plugged in.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I don't feel like doing shit today. Let's all take the day off and look at my IC together.

Wanna hop on a Zoom meeting or some shit and we can look at our useless IC's together?

My hoses touched down in NY today. Which in the end, doesn't mean shit, since I've had stuff sit there for weeks.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I have a 7500W one. Maybe ~5 years ago, my dad found a decent one on clearance somewhere, and bought them as Christmas gifts for people. I've only had to use it once, funny enough he didn't get one for himself, and he's had to borrow it twice. Make sure to fire it up once a year and let it run for a little bit.

I want to get a transfer switch so it can just be plugged into the house, but I don't fuck with that deep of electric work myself, and I don't think it's worth the cost of hiring an electrician to do. Most of the important stuff I can just plug in to it, the only thing I can't right now is our sewage grinder\ejector pump, which I might splice in a switch and 220v plug for that so it can be plugged in.
Powerful

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Got to go see Dr. Jay last night. Discussed the possibility of banning half the people on the site, but I talked him off the brink for everyone. Paypal him $3 to be safe if you think you are one of them.

Took her in for a 70k mile carbon cleaning and for some help with flushing the DSG (I just don't know what I'm doing here OK?!!?)

Jay removed the intake manifold like an animal. He knew how to work the car and was dancing around like a long legged, pissed off Puerto Rican. Taking the mani off is a pain in the balls but he got it done and Iiii helped! A little.

Luckily for me, it looked to be worth while; plenty of buildup to observe. Not TOO much on the valves that I could get a light at but plenty on the stems nonetheless and thats the heavy stuff.

A picture of our overlord master on the other side of the screen, while the CBD Gummy spammers are just waking up and starting to flood the new post pages.

1659709038562.png

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Got to go see Dr. Jay last night. Discussed the possibility of banning half the people on the site, but I talked him off the brink for everyone. Paypal him $3 to be safe if you think you are one of them.

Took her in for a 70k mile carbon cleaning and for some help with flushing the DSG (I just don't know what I'm doing here OK?!!?)

Jay removed the intake like an animal. He knew how to work the car and was dancing around like a long legged, pissed off Puerto Rican. Taking the mani off is a pain in the balls but he got it done and Iiii helped! A little.

Luckily for me, it looked to be worth while; plenty of buildup to observe. Not TOO much on the valves that I could get a light at but plenty on the stems nonetheless and thats the heavy stuff.

A picture of our overlord master on the other side of the screen, while the CBD Gummy spammers are just waking up and starting to flood the new post pages.

View attachment 257355

Valve cleaning without before and after pictures?

Banned.

Edit: I see them in your build thread. Unbanned.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
The carbon pics are in by bUiLd ThReAd, didnt wanna clutter up the csb with too much car talk

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Jay removed the intake manifold like an animal. He knew how to work the car and was dancing around like a long legged, pissed off Puerto Rican. Taking the mani off is a pain in the balls but he got it done and Iiii helped! A little.

View attachment 257355
I expect nothing less from a former navy seal

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.