GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2022 Formula 1 Season

g-magoo

Autocross Champion
Max/RB is too good right now. I'd imagine they're just on auto pilot and working on next years car. Ferrari has to worry about Merc swooping in and grabbing that 2nd place at this rate. Which is embarrassing if you consider the pace that car (Ferrari) has had most of the year.

torga

Autocross Champion
Despite everyone knowing full well who's going to win the WDC -- barring any force majeure -- I'm glad that we still have no clue who's going to take home 2nd or even 3rd in WDC. P2 down to P6 is so tight. You love to see it.

torga

Autocross Champion

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Despite everyone knowing full well who's going to win the WDC -- barring any force majeure -- I'm glad that we still have no clue who's going to take home 2nd or even 3rd in WDC. P2 down to P6 is so tight. You love to see it.
If you ain't first, you're last.

g-magoo

Autocross Champion
If you ain't first, you're last.
shake and bake.

Monza track maps, seems weird to have T7 drop that much.

g-magoo

Autocross Champion
So RB/Porsche deal is off, not surprised... Andretti needs to swoop in, make a deal with Porsche and get themselves a guaranteed slot on the grid. Porsche is trying to acquire too much stake in whomever they are trying to partner with and that's what led to RB saying no thanks.

torga

Autocross Champion
Can't blame RBR for that at all. Good they stood their ground. What did Porsche want, a turn-key championship winning team?

torga

Autocross Champion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Right 😕

torga

Autocross Champion
Seeing Sainz tear up through the field was fun. But overall... snore. Though, Schumacher had a wonderful pass on Latifi at T1.