GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Breaking rule 1 for a quick minute (sorry UB)

howdy its tuesday election day

Everyone make sure to exercise your right to vote no matter what side you're on.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Dayum!!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Breaking rule 1 for a quick minute (sorry UB)

Everyone make sure to exercise your right to vote no matter what side you're on.
I should but ive been a shitty citizen and literally dont know a single thing about any candidate. Im not even sure if i can identify as left or right leaning anymore. Should i just go count yard signs and go off that? Ive gotten 100 texts from jim zay. Should i vote for him?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
I should but ive been a shitty citizen and literally dont know a single thing about any candidate. Im not even sure if i can identify as left or right leaning anymore. Should i just go count yard signs and go off that? Ive gotten 100 texts from jim zay. Should i vote for him?
Just do what I do and push random buttons, then collect your sticker!
PXL_20221108_141622642.jpg

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I like mail in voting, but I miss small town voting. I really miss going to the other teams table to get coffee and a donut then stopping by my teams table and sharing the fact I made "the other guys" buy me a coffee. My Mom taught me that trick she would make the opposition give her a ride to the polling station.

also saw the eclipse this AM....Mrs Mud wanted to be woken up if it was visible. When I left house she was moving a chair so she could watch it from the Sun Moon room.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Fool cool. Rule 1.

On my way back from civic duty this morning got a Breffast burrito:
Screenshot_20221108-100927_Firefox.jpg

Real good but feel like I will start making this plus a few things at home.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221108-100927_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20221108-100927_Firefox.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 43
Status
Not open for further replies.