sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
BOY
Screenshot_20221103-135201.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Best game of all times sequel getting high reviews. I'd be shocked too!

swcrow

Autocross Champion
I was going to clean my garage today (more like tidy it up from the last time I worked in it), but spent the day playing Vampire Survivors instead. Just came out of early access yesterday, and is like $4 on Steam.

Very simple premises, you just move your character and collect items/power ups whole killing hordes of monsters. The kind of game that would be great on mobile. Very addicting.
sounds like ....wait for it......gauntlet

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Never did finish GOW...maybe now is a good time lol.

Haven't thought about Gauntlet in years but fk ya that was a fun one in the arcade

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Definitely pumped a few quarters into that one......
probably still one of my most favorite games.....that little elf could whoop out those arrows

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Just preorder gow this morning now only if I can find the time to finish 3 and play all the way through 4 before Wednesday.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Fuck that GoW intro. That's too fucking close to home. Too fucking close...

Looks amazing on my LG C1 with a ps5, but that really messed me up.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Fuck that GoW intro. That's too fucking close to home. Too fucking close...

Looks amazing on my LG C1 with a ps5, but that really messed me up.

"Hey, you know this dope new game that everyone is gonna be hyped for? Let's start it off by making them fucking depressed 3 minutes into it!"

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
"Hey, you know this dope new game that everyone is gonna be hyped for? Let's start it off by making them fucking depressed 3 minutes into it!"
It's everything I'm going through right now and what I'll be going through in the very near future. Could very likely happen this weekend, or the next couple weeks. Every single line of dialogue in that scene was just too relatable.