GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2022 Formula 1 Season

torga

Autocross Champion
Alonso deserved driver of the day.

Leclerc was fucking dreaming if he thought Sainz would give up a podium for him.

Max is a cunt.

"please... think of the championship... please", gimme a break. You want Sainz to back up to you when Alonso is practically on your ass? Think of the bigger picture, my man.

Max is a petty lil bitch, he had nothing to lose, no danger to positions. He's already champion.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
"please... think of the championship... please", gimme a break. You want Sainz to back up to you when Alonso is practically on your ass? Think of the bigger picture, my man.

Max is a petty lil bitch, he had nothing to lose, no danger to positions. He's already champion.
S/O and I had the exact same reaction when we heard that radio call. Just looked at each other with that "He's fucking serious?" look.

I had almost forgotten how big of a cunt Max is. There was literally no reason for him to hold that position, and it really hurt his teammate. Leclerc and Perez are on equal points because of that move. It all comes down to Abu Dhabi for them.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
max needs to be sent into low earth orbit.

so around here when you have someone who drives like him you always sorta hope they get fenced real hard enough to get hurt a bit so it'll maybe knock some sense into them.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Yeah I was kinda in the middle about Max. Didn’t love him or hate him but respected his speed and skill. After that petty move and what he said about crashing with Hamilton, fuck ‘em.

“I knew he wasn’t gonna give me room so I just went for it” (something like that). Ohh so since your already champion you can crash into people and it not matter.

g-magoo

Autocross Champion
I can see Max purposely putting himself in a position to not help Perez next weekend and give some lame ass excuse, especially after RB's PR bs about "Max will help Checo".

Funny enough, a good friend of mine works in the composite dept at the RB factory and I asked him what he thinks about it all. He and many of the guys in the factory think he's a huge asshole/entitled cunt/petty mf'r (surprise).... buuuuut, he brings them bonus' all year though race wins and championships, far more consistently than the other driver, so they seem conflicted. lol

I feel for Checo, he knows that he isn't going to beat Max in equal gear and just trying to get the best results he can, while he can. VER still seems salty about something that happened 6 months ago (Monaco), but why die on that hill right now with the championship settled a while ago. Best of luck trying to get him to help your campaign next season.

I won't say much regarding Ham being hit my Max, the record speaks for itself. Interesting to watch his "race-craft" when he's in the fastest car on the grid vs. when he's not in the fastest car.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
1668474949370.png

hans611

Lost
Turns the evidence is pretty clear that Checo did crash on purpose... see for yourself. The Monaco race was before his contract for the following year was secure, making it extra likely he did.... I guess he saw the opportunity and went for it, who wouldn't want to win in Monaco, at that point it looked like it was going to be his only chance.

https://www.si.com/fannation/racing...-crash-at-monaco-grand-prix-was-it-purposeful

Just an amateur can look at the telemetry throttle input and know that was on purpose... these guys are like robots, every input is identical for hundreds of laps, mistakes don't happen like that.

I get the Max hate, but the idea that he is more of a cunt than the others, or more cut throat, etc... No even close... there is only 20 spots in F1, you think they all aren't like that? You think nice drivers make to F1 and succeed? Max is the best at the moment and he know is. He is angry Perez did that during the Monaco weekend, and even more that Red Bull accepted it and even gave him the preferential race strategy nevertheless...

He wants Red Bull to basically never give Perez preferential treatment, as any other top driver would and has done. I'm guessing he is testing the team and putting his foot down now the championships are secure, you want me to drive your car? "Never give my teammate any preference."

Obviously, I like racing, so I don't like that, but who would blame Max or any other driver for wanting that, especially considering the talent he has and all the other teams that want to snatch him. Anyways speaking of other drivers that would have done that and have done that, Alonso had such a great race, awesome passes!

https://streamable.com/wn1w6f

He even got his wish with a defeated Felipe Massa as his teammate, literally being there at Ferrari just to help Alonso.... this is nothing new.

hans611

Lost
You aren't getting my point, they are all cunts.

I get the Max hate, but the idea that he is more of a cunt than the others, or more cut throat, etc... No even close... there is only 20 spots in F1, you think they all aren't like that? You think nice drivers make to F1 and succeed? Max is the best at the moment and he know is. He is angry Perez did that during the Monaco weekend, and even more that Red Bull accepted it and even gave him the preferential race strategy nevertheless...

He wants Red Bull to basically never give Perez preferential treatment, as any other top driver would and has done. I'm guessing he is testing the team and putting his foot down now the championships are secure, you want me to drive your car? "Never give my teammate any preference."

Obviously, I like racing, so I don't like that, but who would blame Max or any other driver for wanting that, especially considering the talent he has and all the other teams that want to snatch him.

hans611

Lost
Maybe off-track you perceive some as not being that much of cunts, but they are all cunts on-track, again... or else they wouldn't be the top 20 in the world. You have to be a cunt..... or else they would haven't gotten there.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Seb seems pretty non cunty.

Lewis too but I just started watching so idk how he was in his early years.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Maybe off-track you perceive some as not being that much of cunts, but they are all cunts on-track, again... or else they wouldn't be the top 20 in the world. You have to be a cunt..... or else they would haven't gotten there.
my brother in christ have you ever heard of lance stroll or nicolas latifi