GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie

golfdave

Autocross Champion
https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-war-zelenskyy-kherson-9202c032cf3a5c22761ee71b52ff9d52

I know Russian aim is bad, but 15 miles into NATO territory? That's pretty pathetic... I wonder what's going to happen. My guess is they will demand compensation and use article 5 as a threat if it's not recieved. I doubt it'll go further unless it happens again.

Over 100 missiles/rockets Russia launch today.....its also trying to hit towns near Ukraine's western boarders which have remained largely unaffected by the war..sorry "special operation"...

It could also be a ploy at sabre rattling...again seeing how far it can push the west before it responds directly with arms....For Russia to then justify its "storey" all along of the west being against Russia.

Russia wants war with the west..Putin has been trying to avoid it directly....unfortunately power is shifting in the kremlin & those that may/will replace Putin are more anti west/war mongers than Putin..so all-out war could be inevitable....

cb1111

This is very unfortunate and stupid. Russia should have said "whoops, our bad. Our technology isn't that accurate. Here's some rubles for the families. Sorry" but instead they are blaming it on western disinformation.

Poland may request article 4 be invoked.

cb1111

1668558994755.png

Russian State TV Admits 'Not Everything Terrific' After Kherson Retreat (msn.com)

Vladimir Putin: Expert reveals there is another 'force' behind the Russian leader (msn.com)

'They didn't expect us to fight back': How one street in Ukraine survived (msn.com)

Final insult after Russian World Cup snub (msn.com)

Russia strives to avoid G20 isolation as China and India distance themselves (msn.com)

Dutch Foreign Minister in Kyiv: Russia’s mass attack on Nov. 15 shows ‘Putin’s willingness to resort to criminal methods’ (msn.com)

Russia to postpone $1.4 billion of Belarus debt payments for 10 years (msn.com)

In the Koreas, why the denials about artillery for the Russo-Ukrainian war? (msn.com)

Moldova records massive power outages after Russian attacks on neighboring Ukraine (msn.com)

Russian parliament displays art by Griner case figure Bout (msn.com)

Germany to set up hub in Slovakia to repair arms for Ukraine (msn.com)

Russian mercenary fighting for Ukraine executed in video | Watch (msn.com)

Zelensky compares retaking of Kherson to D-Day (msn.com)

Ukraine will continue hard push against Russia through winter, says analyst | Watch (msn.com)

Russia TV Slams 'Fairy Tale' Pushed by Kremlin Pundits About Ukraine War (msn.com)

Russian missiles struck NATO ally Poland and killed 2 people as Putin's forces barraged Ukraine, a US defense official told the AP (msn.com)

Two killed in missile or rocket impact in Poland (msn.com)

Treasury levies sanctions over Iranian drones supplied to Russia (msn.com)

Latvia Defense Min. on Reports of Stray Russian Rockets | Watch (msn.com)

Russian soldiers swam naked across river while fleeing Kherson (msn.com)
1668559064227.png

Sergei Lavrov, a fixture of Russian diplomacy facing his toughest test in Ukraine (msn.com)

Ukraine says Russian forces continue to withdraw eastward in the vicinity of Kherson (msn.com)

Putin launches 100 missiles across Ukraine after humiliation at G20 (msn.com)

Russia’s war in Ukraine challenges old comrades in Southeast Asia (msn.com)

Russia floats dissolution of United Nations over Ukraine reparations resolution (msn.com)

Putin accuses international community of trying to «rewrite history» to weaken Russia (msn.com)

Ukraine shipping hub cheers as Kherson win foils Russian Black Sea hopes (msn.com)

Have we forgotten what motivates Putin’s Russia? (msn.com)

Kremlin ‘categorically’ rejects UN General Assembly resolution on reparations (msn.com)

Polish premier calls urgent meeting of national security committee (msn.com)

Lavrov stresses that Russia «does not refuse to negotiate» and says it is Ukraine that refuses dialogue (msn.com)

Russia Needs to Admit it Made a Mistake: Esper | Watch (msn.com)

US investigating reports that Russian missiles landed in NATO member Poland, killing 2 (msn.com)

Menendez warns of ‘consequences’ if Russia behind deadly strike on Poland (msn.com)

Russian Missile Strikes Hit Kyiv, Other Ukrainian Cities (msn.com)

Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov defends Ukraine war arguing UK could invade Ireland (msn.com)

Russia Isn't Interested in Peace, Zelenskiy Adviser Says | Watch (msn.com)

NATO could invoke Article 4 after Russian missiles struck Poland. Here's what that means. (msn.com)

Vladimir Putin Stashes Billions In Central Africa In Preparation To Flee Moscow In Case Of Emergency 'Evacuation' (msn.com)

Zelenskyy lays out 10-point peace plan for Ukraine at G20, including withdrawal of Russian troops and 'all for all' prisoner swap (msn.com)

Medvedev targets expropriation of foreign assets as response to confiscation of Russian assets (msn.com)

UK ambassador digs in against Russia (msn.com)

To negotiate or not negotiate with Putin? Kyiv’s allies divided after Russian retreat from Kherson (msn.com)

The US military is scrambling to build more ammo for itself and for Ukraine, but old Army paperwork could get in the way (msn.com)

Ukrainian presidential aide dismisses Lavrov criticism of Kyiv (msn.com)

NATO convenes emergency meeting of allied ambassadors to discuss incident in Poland (msn.com)

Putin Ally Posts Ominous Message About U.S. Conflict With Russia (msn.com)

Biden speaks with Poland's Duda following deadly explosion (msn.com)

Russian State TV Admits 'We Weren't Ready for the War That We Started' (msn.com)

Orbán convenes Hungarian Defense Council after alleged missile strike on Poland (msn.com)

UN denounces systematic torture of Ukrainian prisoners of war by Russian forces (msn.com)

Ukraine claims to have killed more than 700 Russian servicemen in fighting over the past day (msn.com)

Zelensky Offers Condolences to Poland's Duda After 'Russian Missile Terror' (msn.com)

Why Ukraine chooses to negotiate on the battlefield, not at peace talks (msn.com) because they understand the Russians

NATO braces for crisis over report of Russian missiles hitting Poland (msn.com)

Canada announces military aid to Ukraine, Russian sanctions; Kremlin retaliates (msn.com)

Poland considering NATO Article 4 activation, says spokesman (msn.com)

Chinese President Xi Jinping tells Russia to ‘respect territorial integrity’ of Ukraine (msn.com)

Russia is getting reckless as it tries to blackout Ukraine for winter (msn.com)

Fact Check: Did Kyiv Exchange Wagner PMC Ex-Con Beaten to Death in Russia? (msn.com)

Rishi Sunak confronts Russian foreign minister and says ‘get out of Ukraine’ (msn.com)

WWIII Concerns Flood Twitter After Russian Missiles Reportedly Hit Poland (msn.com)

‘Putin’s Chef’ Accused of Secret Plot Against Russian Elite (msn.com)

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-war-zelenskyy-kherson-9202c032cf3a5c22761ee71b52ff9d52

I know Russian aim is bad, but 15 miles into NATO territory? That's pretty pathetic... I wonder what's going to happen. My guess is they will demand compensation and use article 5 as a threat if it's not recieved. I doubt it'll go further unless it happens again.

Most likely, NOT a Russian missile. But they're meeting over article 4, not 5, so nothing will happen.

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Most likely, NOT a Russian missile. But they're meeting over article 4, not 5, so nothing will happen.
You're right, the poles blew themselves up for the insurance money.

cb1111

And that is based on what conspiracy theory?

I think it will turn out that it is a Russian missile - the only question is how it got there - intentional, accident or a shoot down.

The Poles didn't kill of their own citizens, the Russians did - even if it was a shoot down.

cb1111

This is a prime example of proving that early reports are often (always) wrong.

The initial reports were that it was a grain silo fire (nothing to do with the Russians or the Ukrainians). Thereafter (last night), popular consensus was that it was a Russian missile, but the most recent updates are that it was a Ukrainian anti-aircraft/anti-missile shell that caused the fatalities.

That still makes it Russia's fault though.

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
This is a prime example of proving that early reports are often (always) wrong.

The initial reports were that it was a grain silo fire (nothing to do with the Russians or the Ukrainians). Thereafter (last night), popular consensus was that it was a Russian missile, but the most recent updates are that it was a Ukrainian anti-aircraft/anti-missile shell that caused the fatalities.

That still makes it Russia's fault though.
Russia's fault, but not directly so nothing can happen as a result. Still hilarious that they tried blaming the UK for it, if they had blamed Ukraine they would have been somewhat right, though only in the way a broken clock sometimes is.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Just as hilarious as blaming Russia, knowing damn well they're not going to do anything that would risk NATO getting involved.

cb1111

Just as hilarious as blaming Russia, knowing damn well they're not going to do anything that would risk NATO getting involved.
Actually, they are doing most everything they can do to suck in NATO - but only if they can figure out a way to blame it on NATO.

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
I never thought it was intentional. They're disorganized enough I could see it happening on accident. I'm glad they haven't worked up the nerve to cross that boundary yet, and hopefully they never will. It's the only reason I'm not anxious about impending nuclear war.