GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Its always friday

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
1669217722806.png

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Yesterday was Friday. Off till Sunday 👏

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Its an MF DOOM day my friends

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I was looking at cars again the other night. I did a search for every 2021-2023 coupe, sedan, wagon, and hatch between $55-65k and within 1k miles. It's like 50% mustangs and challengers, 25% supras, and then some mercedes, bmws, and audis sprinkled in there. Kinda hard to believe I can't find anything else out there I like.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I was looking at cars again the other night. I did a search for every 2021-2023 coupe, sedan, wagon, and hatch between $55-65k and within 1k miles. It's like 50% mustangs and challengers, 25% supras, and then some mercedes, bmws, and audis sprinkled in there. Kinda hard to believe I can't find anything else out there I like.
Sounds like youl need to expand your scope a bit, maybe even ask to sleep on people's couches when you go to buy it

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Sounds like youl need to expand your scope a bit, maybe even ask to sleep on people's couches when you go to buy it
or he could just lower his standards:

Taco Bell, Arbys....not putting Chicago Deep Dish because I don't hate on it (it's just not as good as New Haven apizza)

on a 2nd good note someone brought in Neils Donuts today (out local good donut place)

Status
Not open for further replies.