GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Site Questions/Issues/Requests

cb1111

Those are all titles from when the forum used tapatalk. When they moved it to xenforo it kept the titles we had, but it doesn't change titles based on post count anymore.
Yep, some of us will be newbies forever.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Mine did change though since I joined
Update happened shortly after you joined I think. You must have gotten enough posts before then to not be a newbie

ksurl

Go Kart Champion
update: my rank/label has changed. it was ready to race and now go kart newbie. so the system is actually still updating and not frozen since the cutover from the old system. my guess is if anyone is stuck on the old system, it only updates users joined after the update.

2slowvw

Yep, some of us will be newbies forever.
update: my rank/label has changed. it was ready to race and now go kart newbie. so the system is actually still updating and not frozen since the cutover from the old system. my guess is if anyone is stuck on the old system, it only updates users joined after the update.
If you go to your account/account details / custom title. By adding in something there, does it not replace 'newbie' with what ever you want?

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I couldn’t find it either.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Probably need to be a mod to see it.

hans611

Lost
I think it was an option before, and I myself put "Lost" in there I think (idk why), which got locked in.... bc no one else is "Lost" lol

cb1111

And then I thought I'd change to the MkV forum where I started to see if I could find it there, but clicking on the MkV button in the banner gives me this:

1676941263291.png