GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

THE Formula One Thread

torga

Autocross Champion
Oh holy shit? There's a race this weekend? Caught me totally by surprise. Totally on me, I'm used to the season starting in mid/late March and just never looked at this year's schedule too closely.

Well dang. Wow. Hell yeah, race on Sunday. Feels like finding a $20 in an old jacket.

g-magoo

Autocross Champion
Oh holy shit? There's a race this weekend? Caught me totally by surprise. Totally on me, I'm used to the season starting in mid/late March and just never looked at this year's schedule too closely.

Well dang. Wow. Hell yeah, race on Sunday. Feels like finding a $20 in an old jacket.
LOL. I feel that. Only perk to a longer season and limited testing. I'll take it.

It's the season opener for IndyCar too (I can hear the cars on the track from my house), getting a big dose of motorsport this weekend.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner

I know! I was like, oh shit too....that was quick!

torga

Autocross Champion
AMR & Alonso looking good both FP1 and 2??? Guys. Guys. I'm being pulled away by the train.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
AMR & Alonso looking good both FP1 and 2??? Guys. Guys. I'm being pulled away by the train.

Good? Unless the rest were all bird-dogging it Alonso was FAST. Can't wait for tomorrow.

torga

Autocross Champion
Good? Unless the rest were all bird-dogging it Alonso was FAST. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Same, quali is gonna be gooooood

torga

Autocross Champion
Hell, and Stroll is 5th in FP2 with two broken wrists and single digit laps in the new car before today. Fuck me silly, this season might be real fun.

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
Looking forward to see if AMR are for real. Looking like it but... I would find it hilarious to see Max realize his main rival would be Alonso. Like Hamilton Alonso will give no quarter when in battle.

hans611

Lost
Probably Alonso wont fight the Red Bulls for wins, but he will definitely be there with Ferrari and Mercedes... add a little luck, he could get a win this year....

The car's strength was always race pace...

torga

Autocross Champion
Seems like as of now, the top 4 teams are very clear cut. Stroll is obviously still struggling with his wrists, so it's pretty impressive how well he's doing. Decently tight spread too, about 1s between P1 and P10.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Damn. I should have brought my pillow to this snoozefest. Other than Fernando, this race provided zero entertainment. Cunty McCuntface 38 seconds ahead of the next constructor. Doubt I'll be watching much more of this season live if this keeps up. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

g-magoo

Autocross Champion
Me: watching every car that wasn't a RB finishing over 30 seconds behind.

See y'all next year.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Yeah I don't like knee jerk reactions but the RB pace and tire deg was way better than the Rari.

Other thoughts:
The Williams is beautiful
Positions 3-9 are completely up in the air, I think Ferrari/Merc/AM are 2a, 2b, and 2c.
Positions 10-18 is going to be a scrap as well
McLaren needs a shakeup or reorg or something