GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

THE Formula One Thread

hans611

Lost
That was great, enjoyed watching Fernando take it to the podium. Hopefully he wins one this year.... yeah I watched it, wasn't that bad

torga

Autocross Champion
Damn. I should have brought my pillow to this snoozefest. Other than Fernando, this race provided zero entertainment. Cunty McCuntface 38 seconds ahead of the next constructor. Doubt I'll be watching much more of this season live if this keeps up. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

And Alonso was absolutely enough to entertain me. Nothing interesting at all going on in P1 and P2.

Goddamn, his DRS-less pass on Hamilton, magnificent. What a beast. Nando's back! "give me a good car and I can race", he's been saying this for years and he's finally getting the chance to prove it.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
And Alonso was absolutely enough to entertain me. Nothing interesting at all going on in P1 and P2.

Goddamn, his DRS-less pass on Hamilton, magnificent. What a beast. Nando's back! "give me a good car and I can race", he's been saying this for years and he's finally getting the chance to prove it.
his radio transmission where he said the car was absolutely lovely to drive was so good.

torga

Autocross Champion
his radio transmission where he said the car was absolutely lovely to drive was so good.

made me smile so fucking big dude. this is all i've wanted since the McLaren-Honda re-partnership in 2015.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
So just ignore P1/P2, plenty of racing in the rest of the field, lots of shakeups in the middle, Aston Martin is killing it, Williams is no longer hanging out in the bottom 5, Bottas even punching into the top 10 with Alfa. We have an American driver rookie now, placed 13th in his first F1 race, in a Williams?!?! How can you not be excited? I was watching every minute.

If you show up to watch F1 race day just to see P1 you are missing a TON of racing. Just read the results in the paper if that's all you care about LMAO

Go Alonso.....oldest driver in the field, love the announcers always calling that out. They used to call Kimi "most experienced", now they just say "oldest". :D

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Alonso seems to be enjoying life 😄

torga

Autocross Champion

Thumper

Autocross Champion

torga

Autocross Champion
depends on your surroundings

then I'll go with the raccoon eye makeup, because my surroundings will be fully anti-glared and UV blocked with those shades. I'll be at the top of my game.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
i can't tell what's worse, the sunglasses or the raccoon eye makeup. both are so dated

I mean, 2005 was almost 20 years ago, so that tracks. I don't remember that particular style of sunglasses being popular, though... it was moreso the white oakleys.

Totally didn't notice either...............

Yeah, you guys saw eye makeup and sunglasses in that photo?