GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread**

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Is it just me or were the refs overly aggressive to the Lakers?

I dont usually say this but last nights game wasnt fair at all

I do think that the home team usually gets the benefit of the doubt on some calls (prolly cuz of the fans and atmosphere) but more so, the calls go to the team that is playing harder, and that was the Suns the past two games.

I'm just excited this is turning out to be an excellent series.

HyeWarrior

Banned
Let's see if Phoenix can keep this momentum going in LA... I'm not usually the type of douche that gets butt hurt about bullshit calls, but last night's calls were clearly out of line.. They called a freakin Technical on Phil Jackson on Sunday night. What the fuck could've Jackson said that was SO bad that he gets a Technical for it? "I fucked your mother last night!"?

There's the whole conspiracy that the NBA is trying to get both series to get interesting so that they can make more money off it which is starting to seem plausible... Let's see what happens tonight with Orlando

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Let's see if Phoenix can keep this momentum going in LA... I'm not usually the type of douche that gets butt hurt about bullshit calls, but last night's calls were clearly out of line.. They called a freakin Technical on Phil Jackson on Sunday night. What the fuck could've Jackson said that was SO bad that he gets a Technical for it? "I fucked your mother last night!"?

There's the whole conspiracy that the NBA is trying to get both series to get interesting so that they can make more money off it which is starting to seem plausible... Let's see what happens tonight with Orlando

I agree. Every game is millions of dollars of profit in costs of tickets, parking, food, drinks.

acharles331

IDK but if the Suns bench keeps playing like they did in the last two games the Lakers could be in trouble, but then again theyre playing in LA... who knows

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Not a lakers fan at all. But tonight was a pretty good game. Good to see Artest getting the game winner.

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Game was awesome! That'll show those maggots

Yeah how about them kings hahaha .. Watch your step when you get on that waggon

Last edited: