GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 1ashchuckton

1. 1ashchuckton

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Yes the first half of the race was quite processional & boring. That changed & it got interesting. Vettel tried a hail Mary pass on the guy who took his seat & ended up looking stupid. At least he didn't punt Carlos off track. Hamilton earned his penalty. Sorry for Albon, but that was a low...
  2. 1ashchuckton

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

+1 There really were some surprises today! ;)
  3. 1ashchuckton

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Some real surprises today. Should be a good race.
  4. 1ashchuckton

Front plate freedom day!!!

Wow you were very lucky you weren't towed for fictitious plates. In 40,000 miles no one has mentioned my missing front plate. When in town I never parked at a meter, because the meter police would right you up for it. I don't think police will start picking on other things. Right now they seem...
  5. 1ashchuckton

Front plate freedom day!!!

Never thought I'd see this happen, but as of today no front plates required on cars in Ohio. Bought my car in Indiana so the front bumper wasn't drilled for a plate. No way I was going to do it either. I've been plate-less for 5 years. Even when the county sheriff pulled me over for enjoying...
  6. 1ashchuckton

What do you miss from your previous car?

I miss the supercharger whine on my MINI. Really don't miss the repairs. My GTI is worlds better reliability wise, but no whine.
  7. 1ashchuckton

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

Not cross dressing..... :oops:
  8. 1ashchuckton

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

Raced this Mustang. He didn't seem too impressed with me or my car.
  9. 1ashchuckton

2020 GTI mk8

Until I can see it in person I'll reserve my judgement. I'm OK with the outside, it's the inside that has me wondering.
  10. 1ashchuckton

2020 GTI mk8

I may buy a CPO one after they have been out a few years. I like someone else to take the hit on depreciation.
  11. 1ashchuckton

2020 GTI mk8

I hate those farking e-hand brakes. How's a fella supposed to do a hand brake turn?
  12. 1ashchuckton

2020 GTI mk8

Sure do like my button-less iPhone. Sure think it is a stupid idea for a car. You can't operate your phone without looking at it. This car will be the same, eyes off the road to adjust anything.
  13. 1ashchuckton

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

If we ever get F1 off the starting grid it will be interesting. Ferrari = the biggest whiners on that grid.
  14. 1ashchuckton

2020 GTI mk8

Like you guys the MK8 is starting to grow on me. I'm still not sure about the interior, especially the glass dash & teeny weeny DSG shifter. Holy cow.....