GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 1ashchuckton

1. 1ashchuckton

Hemmings Great American Race

Missed out on this. My wife of 41 years reminded me this was our anniversary. Figured I better miss this & take sweetie out to dinner.
  2. 1ashchuckton

Hemmings Great American Race

Thanks for the heads up. They will be about 100 miles from me. Gives me an excuse to drive the back roads to see them at their lunch stop. (y)
  3. 1ashchuckton

Filling out my garage... What would you do?

Love your Comet. (y) I had a 65 Comet Cyclone with a 271HP 289 that I bought in 1969. It was ages ago & was forgotten until I saw yours.
  4. 1ashchuckton

Toyota GR Corolla Discussion

When I first saw the GR Yaris I about wet my pants. This Crayola GR doesn't do it for me. When they add stupid mark ups to the price the R will end up being a better deal. I'll keep happily driving my MK6.
  5. 1ashchuckton

2022 Formula 1 Season

Great race, even in the back of the field. Man Alonso was really getting pushed around by his teammate. Clean racing between the front two, but man Max crying on the radio "he did this he did that". I wish the red car would have won, hopefully next round.
  6. 1ashchuckton

Push to Install Speed Cameras in US

We had red light cameras here. It didn't take long for everyone to figure out where they were. So people would stop in theses locations & do what they liked everywhere else. The cameras are now gone. People run red lights due to their heads being stuck in their phone. I wish they would enforce...
  7. 1ashchuckton

Speed Kills

Sad situation. Playing Ricky Racer on the street is beyond stupid. Yes the person pulled out & froze. Had the Ricky Racers been driving a bit slower the accident may have been survivable.
  8. 1ashchuckton

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

Merry Christmas.....
  9. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

The next race should be a good one. Even on points going in, how great is that!
  10. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

Hamilton won, he & Verstappen are now equal on points going into the last race. Verstappen has 9 wins to Hamilton's 8. For my two cents I didn't find the track shitty. I only saw dirty tricks on one side & they have been seen before.
  11. 1ashchuckton

Toyota GR Corolla

My 67 SAAB 96 had a 3 cyl that was anything but smooth & balanced. Was more like a two stroke paint shaker.
  12. 1ashchuckton

Toyota GR Corolla

I agree, give me a smooth in line 6. Yes two turbos please. :D
  13. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

Max did well & as much as he could have today. A shame we really didn't get to see the lead two fight it out. Not a fan of follow the leader racing.
  14. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

Not a very interesting race. Man Bottas just has the worst luck. Very happy to see Alonso on the podium. Things are getting closer, should go down to the wire. Oh yes, Lewis won again. :D