GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 2012TP

1. 2012TP

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

It’s snowing and I still have PS4S’ on. Guess I’m not going anywhere. CSB
  2. 2012TP

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

I think that place has been brought up previously. Friends of mine live very close so I’ve passed it many times and have checked their inventory on occasion due to “low” list price. Seemingly everything in inventory has a story Take a look at that white R for example. Repossessed, failed...
  3. 2012TP

THE Formula One Thread

What a weekend. Knew it was only a matter of time before Max got through and shut the crowd up. Massive credit to Sainz though on a hell of a day defending. Read a ton about Monza being a nightmare last year, and have nothing but positive things to say about my experience. After the race ended...
  4. 2012TP

THE Formula One Thread

Some more from FP2. Hoping to get on track Sunday for the ceremony, too.
  5. 2012TP

THE Formula One Thread

6. 2012TP

THE Formula One Thread

Booked my stay & grabbed a 3-day ticket this morning. Excited to say the least, even if last year was a reported shitshow.
  7. 2012TP

Cars and Bids, BAT, etc.

Curious what this goes for. Could be interested at the “right” price but ~$2k in shipping would probably negate that…
  8. 2012TP

All the more reason i need to find the right GT350R for my garage…
  9. 2012TP

Seadoo IBR works great a for neutral/reverse/brake. It just isn’t great when the module is throwing error codes. They’re a finicky bunch, but doing high 70s across a glassy strip is quite the feeling. Just wish our season here was longer.
  10. 2012TP

THE Formula One Thread

Anyone attend Monza? Scheduled to be in Milan for work the week of, and thinking of extending the trip out for race weekend…
  11. 2012TP

I know, and have played against, more than 1 person who dressed for that game. Needless to say…the result of both fight and final score pleases me.
  12. 2012TP

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

AWE must browse this thread. Exhausts on sale 15% off just for @sterkrazzy