GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Acadia18

1. Acadia18

CSB 2: Phur Has Forum Focused On Photography

Anybody else use WDesk at work?
  2. Acadia18

Agreed. It's also much easier to get warm when you're cold, than it is to get cool when you're hot.
  3. Acadia18

@GTIfan99 be like "THIS IS WHAT YOUR ROTORS WILL LOOK LIKE IF YOU USE DRILLED ROTORS ON A STREET CAR!!"
  4. Acadia18

Wonder if they're all seasons...
  5. Acadia18

Yeah, well... IM DELETING YOU, DADDY!😭👋 ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... 🚫ERROR!🚫 💯True💯 Daddies are irreplaceable 💖 I could never delete you...
  6. Acadia18

How fuckin long it take? Click user name, promote to moderator. Click user name, promote to moderator. Click user name, promote to moderator. Head back to Ibiza.
  7. Acadia18

That's what I've heard. Instead of just being a nostalgia cash grab, that it's actually pretty decent. Some have said better than Do America.
  8. Acadia18

This is what happens when you drive a wagon.
  9. Acadia18

Like a quick glimpse into the future 🤣
  10. Acadia18

Don't get me wrong. They're the nicest people you could ever want for neighbors. Snowed overnight? Wake up to a snow-blowed driveway, because he was outside at 5am, and snow-blowed the 4 driveways on our street. Last week, I cut back the tree in our front yard as much as I could with my 10' pole...
  11. Acadia18

Yeah. They have 2. Not little guys either, full on 300lb pigs. They live in the house, like dogs. Which they also have 2 of, but those are little 15lb yippers. The pigs are apparently smarter than the dogs.
  12. Acadia18

My next door neighbor has house pigs...
  13. Acadia18

You mess with the mayo, you get the slay-o
  14. Acadia18

When I was college aged, we used to go to a Johnny Rockets restaurant I Providence. Since I don't think that's nation wide, it's a chain of restaurants that are 1950's diner themed. We were there one night, drunk as hell. Friendly with the staff though, not obnoxious drunk. The manager there...
  15. Acadia18

Also, I don't do peppers, but always wanted to grow tomatoes. Just because I love tomatoes, and the thought of being able to just go out and pick one right off the vine to eat... Anyway, I always try, and they always die. Just can't grow shit. One of my co-workers mocks me, she grows so many...