GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Acadia18

1. Acadia18

CSB3: Cb1 -The Least Credible Forum Member Since Boosted Makes Wild Spam Post Crowning Ritz Cracker And Ketchup To Be Great Pizza

"It's just the rear brakes on a Taos, it should take 30 minutes..."
  2. Acadia18

CSB3: Cb1 -The Least Credible Forum Member Since Boosted Makes Wild Spam Post Crowning Ritz Cracker And Ketchup To Be Great Pizza

Told my wife that was going to have to be her responsibility for a few weeks...
  3. Acadia18

CSB: They tried to talk me into buying a liquid cooler for my arm....
  4. Acadia18

Anytime someone mentions a car making a weird noise all that pops in my head is that I gave @dtfd my Dride dashcam and now any time he turns on his car, the thing goes "YEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWW!!"
  5. Acadia18

If you need to install your suspension, feel free to schedule a time to come on by. I've found 2 - 3 people being the good number to get together to install stuff. More than that is a fun time to hang out, but run in to the "too many cooks" problem, where stuff gets missed since you thought...
  6. Acadia18

After doing the suspension initially on my GTI I did deem it unnecessary, but others like to take the 5 minutes just to be safe.
  7. Acadia18

@Pineapple Garage remains open for use. We can still be on to install your suspension. @dtfd said he can come to help (and he's the one who actually owns the spring compressor), so my role might be relegated to being the "Hell yeah brother!" moral support and tool fetcher, but my tools and...
  8. Acadia18

so from what ive heard, a drunken crew member who had too much moonshine said "wanna see something funny?!?" to his drinking buddy, and cut the power cable.