GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by anotero

1. anotero

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Cajun Gun Works finished converting my CZ-97B to a 1911 style barrel bushing from the screw-in factory bushing. The new bushing is tiiight.
  2. anotero

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Cambered Stanley Steamers Take Forum By Storm - Car Or Sex Maneuver?

Enter tge local communism/fascism expert gretafan.
  3. anotero

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Cambered Stanley Steamers Take Forum By Storm - Car Or Sex Maneuver?

Meh. I drive a Euro car (who woulda thought) that's mostly Mexican. How do Mexicans say "Mexico!" so that it sounds like "'Murika!"?
  4. anotero

That's more of a libtard thing, but I can definitely see a dontreadonmeer going for some dude's back door.
  5. anotero

It has the Gadsden rattlesnake on it, so it's a modern stylization and not a true Confederate flag.
  6. anotero

We already knew you were a misanthrope, you don't need to reiterate.
  7. anotero

Pffft, employers already discriminate against women because they can get pregnant.
  8. anotero

If I were Vlad, I would refuse to meet with Sleepy Joe. I mean, cracking up at sick old men is just rude, and I doubt I would have the will power to refrain from falling off my chair in laughter.
  9. anotero

I doubt he understands his own blunder.
  10. anotero

Maybe he'll learn manners without getting his ass beaten. Who knows.
  11. anotero

I'm sure the whole "take down Taliban and Usama" were a cover for the real reasons of the war. God knows how many multi-star generals made a fortune off of controlling the heroin traffic in Afghanistan.