GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Antsyy

1. A

Infotainment Hardware and Software Updates

Hi I just spoke with volkswagen Finland and they contacted factory. They said that factory knows that, after 1896 update there is problem with gearbox when you brake. They dont have solution yet, but they are looking in to it!
  2. A

Hi, I have this same problem with braking after update. My car is going for inspection on August.
  3. A

Just wait with that Car2X. I had that same problem. Problem disappeared in one day. Just wait for a while. It turned on automatically in car.
  4. A

Hi I got my car back from garage today and i have this same problem that i cant log in to my account...
  5. A

Hi, i have had golf 8 now 1,5 year and never changed key battery and yes i have keyless access.
  6. A

Mobile Phone Won't Connect

Please let us know if that update will work, i have had this problem over the year now.
  7. A

Mobile Phone Connection Issue

Okay, i'm glad that im not only one who has this problem, my car was in service and they didnt believe me that i have this problem😅🤣 they couldn't find anything wrong..... but yeah there is coming infortainment update and i hope this will be solved with it.... i don't know when it will come but...
  8. A

Mobile Phone Connection Issue

I have same problem. It will connect if you just open door and close it, or you start engines with door open and when you close it, then phone is connected. At least my golf works like that. Its super annoying...