GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by APRMK6GTi

1. APRMK6GTi

Hubcap identification

can't find anything on it either haha, now i want to know what it is. let us know if u find anything else
  2. APRMK6GTi

Buychina.com

i think some members had pretty good experience with it, here is a thread on it http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51822&highlight=Cheap+mk6+parts
  3. APRMK6GTi

The Next Car Swap

A4?S4?
  4. APRMK6GTi

A few pics of the new S3

looks amazing! congrats on the s3
  5. APRMK6GTi

The Next Car Swap

same happen to me a few months back..but mine actually dented my hood with scratch..got a PDR dude pop the dent back out and buffed as much as possible....i think in the future when i get a new car ..i'll probably put on clear bra
  6. APRMK6GTi

The Petition To Reinstate Jeremy Clarkson

x2, my wife loves watching it too...motorweek will probably put her to sleep
  7. APRMK6GTi

So... I got a Mazda.

im so sad you missed our meet and went behind us and got a miata! =( but yea congrats on your new ride, should definitely come with us with your miata on our cruise and track days!
  8. APRMK6GTi

My 2015 STi has arrived

amazing car man, congrats!
  9. APRMK6GTi

My new 2015 Golf R came in!

amazing looking gauge, jelly of color MFD!
  10. APRMK6GTi

My new 2015 Golf R came in!

amazing car, congrats!
  11. APRMK6GTi

MK7 GTI Lighting Lap time

the mk7 gti has a better feeling steering rack, better power...yea can't put it down efficiently on a track but overall driving experience on the streets should be appreciatied
  12. APRMK6GTi

there was another testing with regular GTI vs GTI with PP t5jVPZUXOYM GTI : 1:17:20 GTI PP: 1:15:60
  13. APRMK6GTi

rofl, makes me not as jelly of the MK7. but Mk7 still overall a better car
  14. APRMK6GTi

4th Gen Miata/MX-5

man those brakes are teeny