GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by armedferret

1. armedferret

Pictures of you dog(s)

nope, drill weekend so i have to babysit a bunch of mental midgets. one of them has a PhD in computer science but he can't seem to figure out a fucking travel voucher after being shown/walked through it 7 goddamned times.... :D (joke's on them though, the Monza GP will be streamable on my...
  2. armedferret

Pictures of you dog(s)

Usually because people aren't feeding them properly. We wash their sleep sacks and hammocks every weekend and keep litter pans clean, it's not a problem.
  3. armedferret

Pictures of you dog(s)

20190903_200950 by Professor Horseyhead, on Flickr
  4. armedferret

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

No, but maybe you forgot about him admitting later he was wrong and never should have done it. Now point out where nico apologized and admitted being wrong when he caused Spain 2016.
  5. armedferret

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

lol, the last bit of course being the same BS excuse Nico used when it was quite obvious he had used literally EVERY dirty trick he could think of just to beat the man who was CLEARLY the better driver, and knew 100% there was no chance of a successful defense, so why even bother :P it sucks...
  6. armedferret

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Once we decided to hit Tomorrowland next year, we were thinking we needed to do some sort of adventure in Europe since we'll be there anyway (and i should have plenty of leave banked). Started thinking the usual paris/rome/etc and then realized....that ain't us. At all lol. So I said "How...
  7. armedferret

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

When we go to Tomorrowland in Belgium next year, we're making the 2-hour day trip down to Spa. I've been cleared hot to do this: http://www.spa-francorchamps.be/en/individual-track-introduction-sessions We're going to rent something like a mini cooper or similar from Sixt in Brussels to get...
  8. armedferret

What's the dumbest thing you've ever done?

Found some buried HME the not-so-fun way once. So that fucked me up for life.
  9. armedferret

How Do You Eat Corn On The Cobb

Corn grows on streets in california?
  10. armedferret

Gun Owners- What is your caliber/brand of carry ammo and why?

So do I. 5 more years till retirement. Then Montana or TX.
  11. armedferret

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

hahaha i was just coming here to post the same thing. sucks for Pierre, but I'm excited as fuck to see what Albon can do. Hopefully he doesn't pull a Hulk at Eau Rouge. ;)
  12. armedferret

Gun Owners- What is your caliber/brand of carry ammo and why?

I just found out that, provided I word my application correctly, my occupational status qualifies me as "at significantly higher risk than the average person" which means I meet maryland's horseshit "good and substantial reason" clause. So this is now relevant to my interests. ;)
  13. armedferret

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I think that's the case, because Merc on the F1 website even stated that they needed some SERIOUS driving out of Lewis to make it work at the end, so that he'd be there when Max fell off (rather than another 10 seconds behind still), and he delivered. Not quite as much as Schumacher/Brawn at...
  14. armedferret

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I wouldn't say it's the ONLY thing left to achieve, but it's a massive milestone. Although TBH, every time someone asks him about the latest record he's broken, he always seems to not even realize it. Usually says something about how he's not focused on tying or breaking records, he just wants...
  15. armedferret

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

The context of his post (hint: lap count) makes it very clear he was talking about the Hards. And he's 100% correct--Hamilton started eating the HELL out of Max's lead almost immediately. After the initial charge where he Juuuuuuust couldn't get the pass done, he backed off and Max's engineer...