GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by avenali312

1. avenali312

CSB3: Cb1 -The Least Credible Forum Member Since Boosted Makes Wild Spam Post Crowning Ritz Cracker And Ketchup To Be Great Pizza

Done. Same user has like 20 of them in the General section of MK7 haha.
  2. avenali312

CSB3: Cb1 -The Least Credible Forum Member Since Boosted Makes Wild Spam Post Crowning Ritz Cracker And Ketchup To Be Great Pizza

@jay745 How does reporting posts work? I reported a spam user, does that help? Or do you need the posts themselves reported?
  3. avenali312

Fun times here. I started medication for Hashimoto's thyroiditis a bit more than a year ago. Now it looks like the thyroid condition is also causing hypoglycemia. Add that to my genetic thalassemia minor blood disease, and it's just a great time :LOL:
  4. avenali312

My wife had her lug nuts overtightened by a Kaufmann Tire (who I think is out of business now) to the point where when she needed some work at the dealer done they called to tell us they were probably going to break a stud trying to remove them. They did. Had to replace the hub. Kaufmann owned...
  5. avenali312

I mean, that's why I'm getting rid of it haha. Even in stock form, I was having signs of weeping and high crankcase pressure, so I went back to stock.
  6. avenali312

We were having issues with our alarm in our apartment close to when we were moving out and into our first home. Chirping randomly, only at night mind you, and eventually just randomly going off like there was actually smoke detected. Multiple new batteries did not fix it. Maintenance had to come...
  7. avenali312

I sold a truck on Craigslist back in like 2007. I got about 40 emails in the first hour, everything ranging from trading for a clapped out Dodge Neon that didn't run to a truck full of tools that were absolutely stolen.
  8. avenali312

I've got a couple of things posted in a group locally and they're not getting any traction. Selling stuff is annoying.
  9. avenali312

Drive through Atlanta and I bet you get passed erratically and swerved in front of by a way-too-loud-straight-piped Jeep Cherokee Trackhawk.