GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by bayarea7

1. bayarea7

Dumb Question

Unless as mentioned above, if youre in harshly cold temps or a track monster (neither apply to me) you'll be fine eyeballing. Im OCD and had to use oem g13 only. I was lucky my dealer had it on hand for even cheaper than what I could get it for online surprisingly. And if you're a tad low...
  2. bayarea7

Dumb Question

Im good at eyeballing, so I go water then coolant. But thats cause I know how much. You can eff it up if you put too much of either then when you pour the other and there's no more room-- so you just fucked up the dilution. For those people, I recommend pre mixing lol
  3. bayarea7

Dumb Question

So who pre mixes G13 in a separate container than adds it to the reservoir VS just adding equal parts distilled water and G13 directly into the reservoir?
  4. bayarea7

BJ Penn = me sad.

That actually is pretty depressing
  5. bayarea7

Terrible, horrible, no good, very bad joke thread

You'd have to give me copious amount of drugs to read through all that
  6. bayarea7

Vegas - What to do

Don't to Exotic Racing, it is a complete rip off. $500 at least for a few laps and you hardly get to push the cars. Experience ends in minutes. If you do have the itch for an exotic car, definitely go to Royalty Exotics. The owner's name is Houston and him and staff are really down to earth and...
  7. bayarea7

Cirrhosis of the Liver - Need Advice

I'm a physician and deal with Hep C patients from time to time. Unfortunately most of them are very low on the socioeconomic latter and can't even consider any type of advanced treatment. As with live transplant considered above, there is the drug Harvoni. I am unaware of the hoops and hurdles...
  8. bayarea7

Do You Feel Sorry for This Couple?

Hmmmmm Wouldn't say I would feel bad but I do have some sympathy. I'm probably around half their age so I grew up in a different economical climate. I'm doing very well for my age but I have no spouse or kids so I don't have the host of problems they're faced with with having a family. But I...
  9. bayarea7

How Do We Protect Against This?

+1. No mercy
  10. bayarea7

California Residents

I'm Northern Cali Born and Raised. The homeless problem in the city (SF) is crazy and is spreading to the suburban east bay area. We have a feces and needle problem in San Francisco and BART (Our subway). It is absolutely atrocious. We have our problems, but I love living here and would like...
  11. bayarea7

Moving advice?

12. bayarea7

NSFW. Absolutely not.

Challenge accepted
  13. bayarea7

NSFW. Absolutely not.

Meh. Vegas.
  14. bayarea7

For MC Lovers

Thought this would be about mcdonalds. Nice click bait jk
  15. bayarea7