GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Bcraig47

1. Bcraig47

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

y'all thought the Covid killed this lizard, well think again
  2. Bcraig47

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Hey guys, just a little update. ever since my second dose my lizard abilities haven't changed.
  3. Bcraig47

Well all I got my second shot, I suddenly feel attracted to Joe Biden
  4. Bcraig47

that turned out so good! good job dude
  5. Bcraig47

Anyone read any good books lately?

I like to read colouring books
  6. Bcraig47

Im Larry the lizard king, why speak of such disaster.
  7. Bcraig47

2 weeks in of having my covid shot and im still not bill Cosby. tf is this
  8. Bcraig47

I aint selling drugs. im a child of christ
  9. Bcraig47

this is the mother of RICE world. watch out one false move and this beast will call your uncle real quick.
  10. Bcraig47

Hey guys, seeking a used pair of size 10 male bowling shoes. lemme know whatcha got. willing to trade a mk7.5 gti with stage 2 software. car was appraised at 55kUSD I KnOw WhAt I hAvVE