GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by berserker6

1. berserker6

THE Formula One Thread

And Alonso is a douche nozzle. Didn't he do this same shit to someone else recently? Brake checking mid corner. It was either this season or towards the end of last season. I know he did I just can't remember who, when or where.
  2. berserker6

THE Formula One Thread

Dayum I really enjoyed this one. From the start all the way to the finish there was plenty going on.
  3. berserker6

THE Formula One Thread

I agree it was mostly a yawner BUT there were some exciting 1 v 1 races going on that lasted 10+ laps. Obviously props to Bearman who deserved driver of the day. Also props to Magnusson for being a good teammate and backing everyone up so Haas and Niko could score a point. And even kudos to Yuki...
  4. berserker6

THE Formula One Thread

Ya this race was a clunker. Highlights were few and far between. I liked Yuki and Dani butting heads towards the end. Hope we get more of that this season while they try to keep the dream alive of getting Sergio's seat. And nothing against Leclerc per se but I'm going to enjoy watching Sainz...
  5. berserker6

Looking for a charger

Figured this is the place for this question 🤷🏻‍♂️ but does anyone know of a chargeable phone mount? I hate having cords running up to the phone so I'm thinking there has to be a mount I can charge inside my home or even the car (then unplug it) that holds a charge and can charge my phone when I...
  6. berserker6

THE Formula One Thread

Well Lando stayed in 6th. McLaren held on to 4th. Mercedes snagged 2nd. Not a fan of this track. It looks great at night. But half the race is a DRS train. Then eventually everyone settles in to 5 see seconds separating everyone. Blah
  7. berserker6

THE Formula One Thread

Lap 28 Yas marina and I'm thinking Lando can jump from 6th to 4th over Sainz and Alonso in the driver's standings. Or did I just jinx it? 😳 Let's go Lando!
  8. berserker6

THE Formula One Thread

Same. I thought it would be a 20 car long DRS train. Wow was I wrong. In fact I don't remember really seeing any DRS trains. I just watched it again and it's even better the 2nd time. The track at night looked great and so did Vegas around the track (never been to Vegas)
  9. berserker6

THE Formula One Thread

The race was great. Come at me bruh 🤘🏼
  10. berserker6

THE Formula One Thread

Welp. That sukt (FP1) On a brighter note the track under the lights looks amazing
  11. berserker6

THE Formula One Thread

Anyone catch the opening ceremony for Vegas? Holy shite. I never saw anything like it. The drivers looked like they couldn't wait to get the fuk outta there 😂
  12. berserker6

THE Formula One Thread

They may not be lying but I take very little of what teams ever say as true. It's the nature of the sport. Gotta protect the driver. (Unless they're looking to move on) And maybe they ain't lying. Maybe the hydraulics did fail. I guess the question would be did it fail before or after the spin? 😂
  13. berserker6

THE Formula One Thread

Really? I remember a few instances. A famous one was Schumacher and another car coming together in the 90s. And not so long ago I think it was Romain (sorry if it wasn't you Romain 😂) but yeah it happens
  14. berserker6

THE Formula One Thread

Lando is now ahead of both Ferrari drivers in points. Ouch 😳 😂
  15. berserker6

THE Formula One Thread

I don't lay all the blame on Alonso and I'm no fan of Ocon. But by the comments I've read everywhere I'm the only one saying Alonso did play a part in this. Ocon and Alonso dont and didn't get along so well. I think Alonso was trying to be cute when he cut the wheel left to give Ocon a scare. In...