GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Blakcard

1. Blakcard

The Official Mayo Containment Thread

Ok mayo mixed with actual FLAVOUR (Canadian eh?) I understand with some foods...not a burger sorry. No, actually im not. But my potato salad? It's a must for miracle whip. And Turkey sandwich... ham maybe. I dgaf what y'all say... mayo out the jar is naaaaasty
  2. Blakcard

Thoughts of buying 8 golf.

Is it even out yet? The advantages are: New Car smell?
  3. Blakcard

Cars with ridiculous wings.

But it's a G35... the G is for gliiiiiiiiiiide
  4. Blakcard

Should I buy an R32?

just do it.....if you decide after it's not you... offer to sell it back or just sell it. BUT do it!!
  5. Blakcard

$75,000 and a (car) dream...

I know... the sound is sexy still... but ttrs
  6. Blakcard

Peanut butter coloured... lol. And not everything... seats, ebrake cover, shifter.. Door cards... everything else black.
  7. Blakcard

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK4MFSLHNkT/?igshid=wxz3bgtegdm9 Wait wait wait... another game changer I cannot believe I forgot about. I would get a Corrado... pull the engine. Crate ttrs engine.. Coils.. Peanut butter interior.. 6sp transmission.. 18's.. And of course an R for winters
  8. Blakcard

i don't see the problem here... all the convenience of a SUV with none of the looks or issues. BUT... to each their own. Even if it's wrong :geek: Sportback is ok...just looks like it can't make up it's mind what it wants to be though. Interior is nice...only fault is a dead pedal...
  9. Blakcard

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKzPPzjnK6g/?igshid=vhjk1632qvww Hmmmmm
  10. Blakcard

sigh.. then I guess its the R with a crate ttrs engine.. cuz i need a hatch and a 3rd pedal
  11. Blakcard

RS3 (Blue..if it doesn't come stick the make it stick) or... import the 2020 RS4 Avant in Hunter green... does it come stick?
  12. Blakcard

The classy alcoholics thread

mmmmmm 40 creek... been a while since I've laboured on that one
  13. Blakcard

Anyone Use the Signal App?

what are you thoughts since using it... did you use whatsapp prior to the switch?