GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BlueBullet

1. B

The Off-Topic Chat Thread

Have you never heard of people taking the mick out of car brands and using there letters to make words out of to take the mick. No wtf needed. Perhaps you need a sense of humour to understand a light hearted ribbing of manufacturers.
  2. B

The Off-Topic Chat Thread

FORD = Fixed Or Repaired Daily. JEEP = Just Enough Essential Parts. YUGO = you go first il catch you up later. Anyone know anymore
  3. B

Your previous rides......Share it !!

You must have spent a fortune doing up that 1.2
  4. B

Lets help this guy out!!!!

I didn't wish problems on him and if you can afford it good on you, but it's hard to feel sympathy when it's getting sorted anyway. I've had lots of car trouble with a new car years ago and they were a lot less helpful than his car company is being. I have a lot less outgoings than a lot of...
  5. B

Lets help this guy out!!!!

I can't believe I watched that. Although I don't wish car trouble on anyone, do you really expect me to feel sorry for someone who only had to save 5yrs for a 911 Carrera s. Be bloody serious. Don't bother watching, he'll be fine.
  6. B

Information on bottom of forum posts

Can someone please tell me how to put the information that is permanently displayed on the bottom of each forum post. I wish to put my build information there like some people have already.
  7. B

Your previous rides......Share it !!

In order of ownership and yes I have had few cars twice just newer or newer with more options Fiesta 1.1 in White Polo 1.4 16v in canyon red Mini Cooper 1.6 16v in silver Mini Cooper 1.6 16v in silver Fiesta st 2.0 16v performance blue Fiesta st 2.0 16v performance blue Focus st 2.5 20v turbo...
  8. B

Hello from new member!

Hi to everyone, I'm BlueBullet and a new member to your forum, I currently own a 60 plate mk6 GTI and will be changing within the next 3 months or so for a mk7 Golf R.