GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BoostedThrills

1. BoostedThrills

Sold my GTI, new car pics inside

2007 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan
  2. BoostedThrills

Raising Money for Breast Cancer Research

I normally don't post things like this but my wife is directly involved with this and trying to make a difference. She is about $50 short of the goal she needs to be able to participate and donations of any denomination at all would be a great help and go to an even better cause...
  3. BoostedThrills

Office Camo

http://gizmodo.com/5345013/hilarious-video-shows-perfect-office-camouflage-techniques
  4. BoostedThrills

Why can't I find stuff like this?

My buddy just bought a 1990 Corrado G60 stock, with 43k one (87-year-old) owner miles on it for $1k. Unbelieveable.
  5. BoostedThrills

CarFax please

Does anyone have an active CarFax account who can run a VIN for me please?
  6. BoostedThrills

Saw a DubKorps ad on Facebook

Thought it was pretty cool to see.
  7. BoostedThrills

Input wanted: XBL screenname

Right now my screenname for XBox Live is "Boosted Thrills". A lot of people lately think that I am "boosting" or a "booster" meaning you go into a match with your friends and give each other free shots for headshots and whatever other challenges so you gain XP really fast. I've never done this...
  8. BoostedThrills

Amazon Reviews

http://www.amazon.com/review/R1011XPGY5U352/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt
  9. BoostedThrills

Any bartenders in the house?

I'm going to bartending school next week so I can have a second job on the side. Is anyone here a bartender? What have your experiences been like?
  10. BoostedThrills

GOLFMKV.COM RECIPE SHARE

LeesburgMKV inspired me to start this with his DIY for midnight snackers. There's probably a ton of good recipes out there, or different variations on our favorites, so why not share? Please do not post comments, only recipes - the thread will be easier to read and find what you want that way...
  11. BoostedThrills

Ohhhh jjjjeaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLlzcMapRIw
  12. BoostedThrills

Received a shady PM today...

I got this PM today about some 5x114 wheels I am selling off my RX-8. Check out the guy's profile too, 0 posts and drives a Mazda, but he's on GTI forums, LOL:
  13. BoostedThrills

Diabetes...

Dia-dia-dia-betes.
  14. BoostedThrills

Serious pet help needed - leg surgery :-/

Recently we found out that one of our dogs, Nismo, is going to need major surgery on Monday, involving metal plates on his leg, and having some bone removed. He has what is called a valgus deformity. This is a surgery that is going to set us back $3,000 to $5,000 just 7 weeks before our wedding...
  15. BoostedThrills

Sad day...

My fiancee has to drive a lot today so she took the GTI since it gets way better gas mileage than her car. (She averages about 16-18 miles per gallon on a tank.) So, I'm stuck driving her 2004 RX-8 for the day. I hope I'll be OK with a lower than FDA recommended amount of torque in my diet all...