GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Chriz1

1. C

Used mk8 GTI purchase advice (infotainment)

I'd be looking to buy a warranty tbh having owned a mk8 it was more in the dealers than all other cars I've owned In 20 years ! I'd hate to think what it would have costs me
  2. C

Oil level sensor

If you've just had a service check carefully the oil level. I bet its been overfilled. I've had this now on a golf and a3 after about 20 mins of driving the error pops up. Both times it turned out the oil was overfilled I think about 300ml. I sucked some out and hey presto the warning hasn't...
  3. C

Infotainment Hardware and Software Updates

It is available in UK I had my dealer update to it after a new steering wheel and getting various errors after
  4. C

Wonder if theres a way to tell what dsg software you have installed throigh something like Obdeleven
  5. C

I downlaoded the 1941 myself, then when it went in for new steering wheel I noticed after they put it back to 1896 no idea why or if thud is maybe automatic they didn't say anything
  6. C

I changed to 1941 few months back, and was great. Car went in for second new steering wheel yesterday came back with 1896 software what it was originally on, they didn't say anything. So looks like they have reverting back to what it originally was. Will see how it behaves
  7. C

Good news about the 1941 software coming out, I downloaded it a few months back its a huge improvement no reboots, far quicker everything just works
  8. C

Infotainment system rebooting

Believe its what new golf's come with it's genuine vw software my infotainment has been faultless
  9. C

Link to 1941 software in description
  10. C

Was happening to mine on 1896 then went to 1941 hasn't happened since
  11. C

Anyone know the correct file for 1896 from the mibsolutuon website my friend has an older version he wants to update but not to 1941
  12. C

Try and let us know if it does work That's a shame, tdy it and let us know if it does work. If its unofficial why has 1941 been created in first place and by who ?
  13. C

Why would you want to do that ?
  14. C

Golf MK8 Camera from AliExpress

I've given up and a fitted a used Highline Genuine Vw camera, Bought harness online, all fitted and working all for under £200