GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by clutch fool

1. clutch fool

The classy alcoholics thread

I cant drink hard stuff anymore now that I'm old but if you're into craft beer check me out @mr_great_beer :)
  2. clutch fool

What’s for dinner tonight?

Marinated flank steak Carne Asada on the kamado with pico de gallo, peppers, avocado, pickled jalapenos and shredded cheese. Been many years since I've posted a pic here and I forget how but trust me it was good!
  3. clutch fool

The classy alcoholics thread

i dont remember how to upload photos but my IG is "@Mr_Great_Beer" f4f Cheers
  4. clutch fool

Officially Official NHL Thread, Finally.

This is awful
  5. clutch fool

Should I trade the GTI...

I have had my GTI for 5 years now and really got the itch for something different however money is tight for me right now. KBB says my car is worth $16500 in good condition (which is prolly a bit high). Theres a 1999 convertible E36 M3 with only 38000 miles on it for sale not too far from me...
  6. clutch fool

Who has a CDL license?

Whats up guys? I have my liberal arts associates degree so thats not doing me any good really. Lately I been thinking of making a career change and looking in to getting my CDL license. Was just wondering how long the process is from starting school to landing a decent job. Is it hard to get...
  7. clutch fool

RED 10/15

Usually dont get excited over movies coming out but this looks like a good flick. Nice to see Bruce Willis in a action movie again. Anyone else planning on seeing it? e_ZjBJv-rA0&feature=pyv&ad=5043181196&kw=red%20trailer
  8. clutch fool

Too good to be true?

I got a letter/check in the mail today from a Canadian company asking me to be a "Mystery Shopper" at Wal*Mart and Sears. The check is for $4,950.00 and has a break down of funds. It says $700 of it is for two hours of my pay, $3,900 for a collection agency to hold, $200 for money gram and...
  9. clutch fool

**Droid X**

Just put my deposit down at BestBuy today, cant wait for this thing. This will be my first Droid phone. Who else is looking forward to upgrading their phone to an X July 15th? gOnC5chCag0
  10. clutch fool

Official BB Storm 1 thread.

Ok guys we all know the new iPhone is out and Droids are all over the place but what about us Storm people? Well now we have our own dedicated thread for owners/fans of this piece of technology. Feel free to chat about anything Storm related. Remember this is for the first Storm so lets try to...
  11. clutch fool

My family thinks Im crazy....

because i want to sell the GTI and buy a sailboat to live on. i could get a decent 30ft and live on it for about 7-8 months out of the year up here in jersey for about $3,000 instead of $1,000 per month for rent to be stuck in a shitty apartment. it will be small but ill be able to save a lot...
  12. clutch fool

Auto Insurance; who's the cheapest?

I been with Geico for prolly 12, 13 years now. In the last five years no moving violations or claims. Geico just raised my total $50 basically because they are ghey. I have a 97 Dakota and the 07 GTI. Currently I pay $2880 a year with Geico. But Cure quoted me $2260 a year. What is the...
  13. clutch fool

Holly Macro!

Kinda learning by trial and error otherwise I'm sure many of these photos could have looked much better. Feel free to post up some of your own Macro shots.
  14. clutch fool

Super Bowl XLVIII

Is coming to Jersey! Cant wait for 2014. Now I gotta figure out how to get tickets. Bring on the cold weather Super Bowl! Cant wait.
  15. clutch fool

Watch the oil spill live.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/wkrg