GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by crxgator

1. crxgator

Best Chicken Sandwich?

It’s not a spicy chicken sandwich if the “spicy ness” is in the Mayo. Without it, it’s just a chicken sandwich. Popeyes is out.
  2. crxgator

This is annoying as $hit

Every damn time. Whoever changed the settings, please fix it as it’s a pain to try and close. There’s no way to block these ads either.
  3. crxgator

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Anyone looking for a CGS Mod9 SK? I have one form 3’d and ready to transfer to your FFL. Only a couple of shots went through it. $475 shipped.
  4. crxgator

This followed me home the other day. Now to get a chance to see how it does compared to my old Legion and Xcompact.
  5. crxgator

What is the Difference between GTI and Golf R flywheel

R has always been available with a manual.
  6. crxgator

What is the Difference between GTI and Golf R flywheel

That was for the MK6. MK7 are the same. There is a difference as the GTi and Golf R can not interchange the pressure plates either. You need to get a clutch kit for the flywheel you have.
  7. crxgator

First part came in for my first gun build. It’ll mostly be Aero Precision parts. Doing an 8” 300 BLK pistol.
  8. crxgator

P320 X compact.
  9. crxgator

The reason why I want to sell the M18.
  10. crxgator

not going to a pawn shop to lose money on a basically brand new civilian m18. They are really hard to get right now.
  11. crxgator

Ugh the local one I have to wait 1 month before posting. well if anyone is interested in a like new Sig M18 let me know. I can provide more details.
  12. crxgator

Was trying to find something that is more localized. Plus don’t really want to pay 3.5% fees plus 3% PayPal fees.
  13. crxgator

New to this, what’s a good site to sell a firearm? Seems like more marketplace type sites it’s forbidden even if you require to meet at a FFL.
  14. crxgator

Moving from NY to NC any advice?

Raleigh, NC.
  15. crxgator

Moving from NY to NC any advice?

You put the blinker on, and slow down. You don't come to a complete stop without signalling. Same goes for left turns. Just use the blinker, and it makes life easier. They are against that here.