GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by darkorb

1. D

Bill de Blasio, the new Mayor of New York City

what is your sales tax and income tax brackets? 13% sales tax in ontario, and 45% income tax above CAD$80k IIRC
  2. D

POHL - Wings, boneless or bone in?

bone plz. boneless are processed chicken! (most of the time)
  3. D

Funny Audi Comic RE: Avant models, etc. (Troy, click here)

How well did the M5 wagon do e60? How well did the e55 amg / e63 amg wagon do? Wagon's with power don't do well here. Look at the CTS-V wagon, selling 1/100 of the regular CTS's. Not worth it in terms of BUSINESS
  4. D

Bought a gaytronic crossover this weekend

QFT. Just cause the car is cheap, don't mean you can afford to fix the problems.. which there will be with that engine.
  5. D

iracing

iRacing for PC? Pretty good game. Very good simulator. I just torrented F1 2013 and playing that for free is better :)
  6. D

Grand Theft Auto 5

^ So you think shooting would have solved the problem? 1 dead or couple injured. Make your choice. SMH
  7. D

iOS 7- Love It or Hate It?

my iphone 4s is slow as balls now
  8. D

Mayweather vs Guerrero

you can stream it on firstrowsports
  9. D

2014 Lexus IS!

i like the grill more than those atrocious taillights
  10. D

Golden Bay

Sexy interior
  11. D

Test Drove GTI Competitors

Test drove a 2009 Honda Civic Si 2 door and a 2009 CObalt SS T/C 2dr mind you i have never driven a GTI so i don't no how they would compare. The Civic is a screamer. Sounds like a complete animal when i was in VTEEEEK. Pulls pretty hard too, but again there was no low end torque. The shift's...
  12. D

She has a BF

http://www.break.com/index/she-has-a-boyfriend.html Hope its not a repost!
  13. D

New Vehicle for Pops

My dad's lease is ending on his 525XI and he is in the market for a new car. Now we go skiing 3-4 times a year, and try to go up as a family but the new car shouldnt be only for that, just for consideration. I have taken 2 of my buddies with all skiis/boards and gear in my car up north and it...