GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Daveh17

1. D

Mk8 Orders

Update. So my build was week 4. Car was built but then slightly delayed due to the mild hybrid. Today dealer advised my car is on the ship to the UK. Should be with the dealer soon.
  2. D

Mk8 Orders

Fingers crossed! Only extras I added are the Bergamo alloys, IQ Matrix lights and side assist
  3. D

Mk8 Orders

Hi all, update on my R Line ordered in Dec 21. Dealer has advised build “confirmed” end of Jan. Hoping it’s finally in production but no idea of timescales for transporting to the UK. Not overly convinced I’ll have it before March!
  4. D

Mk8 Orders

That’s very encouraging. Fingers crossed
  5. D

Mk8 Orders

Oh god thats shocking!! I know when I ordered mine the guy said VW turned that tracking function off. With the delays that have gone from bad to worse the tracker was effectively useless and was causing them more calls.
  6. D

Mk8 Orders

Haha yeah you will def love the Golf 8. My Polo GTI has been a brilliant car and having the power is fun. But being realistic theres not many times you get to really use it. When I test drove the 1.5 Golf (150ps) I was really surprised how punchy the car felt. With everything else you gain...
  7. D

Mk8 Orders

I feel your impatience as I’m sure we all do 😊. Will be the longest I have ever waited for a car. Just hope that these micro chip shortages and whatever else is causing delays, starts to improve soon. I have my 2019 Polo GTI until then and I love my current car but the Golf MK 8 interior...
  8. D

Mk8 Orders

Hi all. I placed my order for a Golf 8 R Line with some upgrades on 24th Dec 21. I have been advised July 22 would be the very earliest delivery but likely to be longer. Hoping not but will see. Think I’m just going to forget the car for now and hope it comes sooner