GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DV52's latest activity

• DV52
    DV52 replied to the thread MK7.5 OEM LED Headlights Retrofit.
    OK - thanks for the photos (the headlight connector is the standard 14 x pin version). What version diagnostic device are you using and...
  • DV52
    Yes, it is "interesting".!! As I have said - the reason for the 10th pin on non-OEM rotary light switches is because of the...
  • DV52
    Not good!! There seems to be NO PR code related to the headlights on the sticker in your picture!! Very strange - not sure if Brazil...
  • DV52
    The PR codes are shown on the data sticker - here's an example of a data sticker for a MY15 Golf TDI. The PR code series for...
    • mbbnm.jpg
  • DV52
    DV52 replied to the thread VCDS.
    @The Fed: Hmm......... I agree with the general premise in your post. However, I would change the focus of your words away from...
  • DV52
    @ZERO815: OK, good to know - I've always wanted to live in Germany, but Ich kann kein Deutsch (alas)! ;) Here in the land down-under...
  • DV52
    @Jachas: Hi. If OP does NOT want to change the rotary light switch - he/she can code the front-fog lights to operate when the rear fog...
  • DV52
    @sunnyorca: Hmmm.................. this is the "official" wiring diagram for the factory rotary Light switch on a Golf mk7/mk7.5...
  • DV52
    DV52 replied to the thread Headlight dipped beam.
    @Ellie234 : Hmm..... the answer to your question is very dependent on what flavor lamps are plugged into your headlight fitting. If...
  • DV52
    To remove the BSM table in your screenshot, which is called "Lane Departure Warning" (LDW) in the 5F Module - do this...
  • DV52
    @Spod : OK - maybe I wasn't sufficiently clear. My previous response assumed that this car had an Active Info Display (AID)- meaning a...
  • DV52
    @Spod : Hi and welcome to the forum! There are many, many problems with answers to diagnostic problems that are written on forums like...
  • DV52
    DV52 replied to the thread Highline Amp location.
    @Varche : hmm...... OK. If you are certain that the MIB is faulty and if you have opened the housing cover to check that the problem is...
  • DV52
    Hmm.........this is very odd indeed!! Yes in theory it's electrically OK for the screen wire to supply earth potential to other parts...
  • DV52
    DV52 reacted to Meesters's post in the thread Parts for highline rear camera retrofit with Like Like.
    @DV52 @Kushdaiin Hello, I'm not sure if you're still interested in the "ground" story you were talking about before, and what the...