GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by EricsVdub

1. EricsVdub

Henry Rugs Accident - I Don't Believe One of the "Facts".

So insurance wouldn't pay out anytime a driver was speeding?
  2. EricsVdub

Left Lane Campers

LOL, guess not. Cell phone use while driving is a whole other pet peeve. I have to agree with Diggs, thank goodness I'm still working from home! I have noticed I'm calmer when driving now that I don't have to commute. My teenage kids don't even give me a hard time about flipping people off any...
  3. EricsVdub

Left Lane Campers

Gotta love the drivers that think it's easier to slow down to merge rather than speed up. I don't care what mods you've got, your car stops quicker than it accelerates.
  4. EricsVdub

Left Lane Campers

Funny, every state I've ever driven through, which is quite a few, has signs on Interstates that say slower traffic keep right. What additional education is needed? Literacy?
  5. EricsVdub

College application time!

We have narrowed the list down to a few schools. Scheduled a couple of visits so far. One school really threw a nice financial package at her, but we still want to find the best fit for her. I didn't spend this much time or effort buying the GTI...
  6. EricsVdub

$75,000 and a (car) dream...

Anyone know how to hide a thread? ;)
  7. EricsVdub

$75,000 and a (car) dream...

I'd get an Ariel Atom 4.
  8. EricsVdub

LOL, my daughter got emails before the letters. Not nearly as satisfying as opening the letter. As an IT guy, that's the only time I'll say that!
  9. EricsVdub

Anyone else have a high school senior graduating this strange school year? It's been a fun, amazing, challenging experience going through the college application process with my daughter. I was a smart but rebellious teen, so didn't experience this process first hand, as I took a more circuitous...
  10. EricsVdub

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Okay, that's funny! Not really my job to change your mind though, and I don't disagree really. I wouldn't look to him for fun hanging out, but that's not high on my list for leader of the country. He's extremely intelligent, which would be a refreshing change in my opinion. Not that it matters...
  11. EricsVdub

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

As long as all 21 are pointed at Trump, I support it.
  12. EricsVdub

While I'm hesitant to jump into the political conversation, I actually liked a lot of what Mayor Pete had to say. Seems like a very intelligent individual, although I knew he unfortunately had no shot at the nomination due to being out as gay. I don't agree about the general election being...
  13. EricsVdub

Some are certainly better than others, but I agree wholeheartedly, very good!
  14. EricsVdub

Don't knock it, I might have gone along to help for that offer!