GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Elliott

1. Elliott

Help me grow my work page please.

Hey guys. As many of you know , for 6 years now I have been running a mobile alloy wheel repair company here in the south coast of Spain. Due to endless amounts of work and wheels that are not due for a "quick repair" I am now expanding into a garage to offer a powder coating service as well as...
  2. Elliott

Too many bots!

So many bot post lately, in so many threads!. Mods please delete them all when you do actually look through the threads. They are appearing in people's build threads, slammed threads and other peoples fs threads. I've never seen it as bad as this. :mad0259...
  3. Elliott

Tree_hugger..Account and threads been deleted?

Randomly I have noticed we don't have our normal golf mkv door man named tree_hugger any more.. When I search I can't find any of his post nor threads, just quotes of his post in threads but then when you read back it seems they have all been deleted. It seems many people are getting banned but...
  4. Elliott

golf mkv is being taken over by bunnys?

the take over has began..:iono:
  5. Elliott

Sore arse

j6YLIwzbbyM
  6. Elliott

BMW M3 Color code on polished wheels?

Exactly as title says. http://www.pureklas.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/SDC11749.jpg Need some help from the BMW guys on here in telling me what Color the inserts are on these wheels so I can get on and finish a refurb on 4 of em I'm doing just now. This will be quite a cool project when...
  7. Elliott

A Verry Merry Xmas to all

As title says. Have a great day to all my VW people! Merry Xmas!
  8. Elliott

street art

not seen a thread on the topic and for sure, you all have some cool stuff over in the USA. Not saying im into doing this myself but do like the "art" work thats out there on the streets. lets see whats good around you buy posting em up. check this out for now- "106 of the most beloved Street Art...
  9. Elliott

Please dont drink and drive!

So its a sad day today. i have just learned that an old school friend was run over and killed on friday night in Oregan USA.[story here] I have not seen the kid for over 10years now and i wasnt a close friend in any way but did study in many of the same class's all my school carrier.Its a...
  10. Elliott

Happy Halloween

I didn't actually make this but thought it deserved a place on the forum.:thumbsup: Happy Halloween folks. thought if any one is getting dressed up it would be funny to see what your all doing.so lets post em up.:lol:
  11. Elliott

RIP Marco Simoncelli moto gp 23:10:11

terrible crash at Sepang Malaysia. 20.01.87- 23.10.11 :cry: CHRGPvl-VVE&feature=related the accident :yikes: AOeLQnNGJSo&feature=related
  12. Elliott

2004 Bentley Continental GT

so my old man drives a silver 04 plate GT(original shape=no face lift) and wants to update it up a little by getting new wheels and i thought who better than you lot to ask:thumbsup:.. ill get him to email me pics as i am in Spain while he is UK so dont have any here, but you all know what it...
  13. Elliott

335 tuning

ok so i have no idea on bmw tuning apart from the obvious "BMW names" ac schnitzer, hamann.....ect.... but what im askin is, my pal just got his hands on a 335 2010 touring and wants to start modding.. what can you guys tell me, where he should look.. what company's do the beamer guys use? he is...
  14. Elliott

Wheeler dealers golf gti mki

JPZ1q3ypmuE QQjIqrvFBw4 nzcejfvI82I 1mP4pRfWQXw zSw5jEXOUFY there is loads of these shows out here in britain.. not the best program but worth a watch.. also try the scooby, 205, lancia delta and the sierra cosworth and landrovers.. there are a few but one is two are better than the others...
  15. Elliott

how to change a website link to word or short sentence

so how do we change a long link? example http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/section.php?xSec=151&xPage=1 to a short word or sentence? example: "click here"? if its just a code like for the videos then this should be stickyed with an answer or better an admin should make a new post n ill delete this...