GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Father Seth

1. Father Seth

What hobbies do you have

Ah yes, same here. I originally got this car (Base Golf 1.8t 6AT) as a commuter car when my last one was destroyed. I made the mistake of discovering this forum and got sucked into the tuner culture and now have spent more money on the car in the last year and a half than I thought I would spend...
  2. Father Seth

What hobbies do you have

My hobbies pretty much include canyon runs, videogames, and sitting outside with my dog. I like to keep things simple.
  3. Father Seth

Anybody a video game junkie?

This game is so much fun on coop. I played through it with a buddy and whenever we started slowing down or getting a bit tired, we'd switch it up and just go hunt instead of fighting. They also have user created maps and games too which can also spice it up a bit.
  4. Father Seth

I've never deleted Postal from my laptop, every once in a while I'm in the mood for it and play for a few hours before I set it aside for another few months.
  5. Father Seth

Right now I'm playing Rocket League and Borderlands 3, but Rainbow Six Siege is my forever game and I always fall back on it when I get bored of others.
  6. Father Seth

Dealership Rant

I just don't want to deal with them anymore, I've already bought some wrap for it.
  7. Father Seth

Dealership Rant

After I got pulled over the other day I went to the DMV and paid for the registration. The car was already under my name it was just only registered until september. The check mailed to me was a reimbursement check for the full amount of registration plus the late fees. Their finance guy told...
  8. Father Seth

Dealership Rant

Update 11/01/19: When I got home last night I checked the mailed to find an envelope from the dealership. Inside was a check for the full cost of registration plus the late fees, so I guess I finally got something out of these guys. I'm pleasantly surprised. Hopefully this is the last time I...
  9. Father Seth

Dealership Rant

What caught me by surprise is that it's an official dealership too, I'd expect them to try to make a couple bucks off of me then just leave it at that or play dumb them fix the problems I've had. But no they haven't helped me with anything.
  10. Father Seth

Dealership Rant

Update 10/30/19: Got a voicemail from the finance dept yesterday telling me to call them because they needed more information. I called back and he didn't ask for any information at all. He told me that the dealership is under new ownership now and they sent my paperwork over the the dealership...
  11. Father Seth

Dealership Rant

Update 10/28/19: I visited the dealership this last saturday since, like I expected, they didn't return my email or voicemail. I went to their finance office and asked what the deal is and what I paid for to which I was told since there were still more than 3 months on the registration their...
  12. Father Seth

Dealership Rant

Mainly because of the price point, and I had already planned to mod it so the CPO wasn't wasn't a priority. Yeah, I'm pretty local to them it takes about 20 minutes to get there. I would have never expected this from a real dealership though, maybe a mom and pop but not a legit one. I'm...
  13. Father Seth

Dealership Rant

Orange Coast Nissan and I think they recently changed their name to Nissan of Costa Mesa.
  14. Father Seth

Dealership Rant

I bought my car used in May 2019, and since then I have had nothing but problems with the dealership trying to screw me in different ways. The Body: First, when I bought the car there was some paint damage (chips, small scratches, and the infamous sun roof trim peeling) which I was told would...