GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by FlyingMU

1. FlyingMU

The bored at home / COVID19 / Working from home thread

Nice. I remember cutting my own hair at college. I had to lockdown myself after that... :D Better check guides on wikihow, they are written well but the images are disturbing and obnoxious sometimes. I better check blogs like this one and practice styling the hair length you have at the moment...
  2. FlyingMU

Group Dinners

I agree with this as well. Everything depends on who organizes the party. If I was invited to a party that usually means I'm gonna eat for free, though I would still carry some cash there just in case. And if I organize a birthday party for someone, then I pay for all the expenses. For example...
  3. FlyingMU

How Do You Eat Corn On The Cobb

Just like pizza. With my hands.
  4. FlyingMU

E55 AMG w/ lawn mower walks 350Z

Nice vid and nice John Deere indeed. Among all the other lawn mowers I would pick either JD or Husqvarna like this because those are fast enough if you need to cut something like 10 acres of land;)
  5. FlyingMU

Happy Holidays

It's almost the holiday season again! :) Here's how I'm planning to spend it this year. Hint: this photo was made a year ago. Though with each year it gets harder and harder to do some mountain walking. I think that's because of arthritis and plantar fasciitis, but that's still possible with...